“So genuine ”

Lindo Michoacan
Ranked #203 of 5,627 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This was the last meal of our trip and it was amazing start to finish.

We were shown to our table immediately (with no booking). Wait staff were friendly and really helpful with her choosing dishes.
The food was the best Mexican Ive ever had. So authentic and tasty. I'll be recommending it to anyone I know heading to Vegas.

I had the mole enchiladas (1 chicken 1 beef as I couldn't decide and chef was happy to accommodate) and I wasn't disappointed. Don't let my picture fool you, excellent food doesn't have to be pretty.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I'd give it 3.5 stars for the food, 5 stars for the service. The menu is huge, variety will not be an issue. I had the lengua in chipotle sauce, the Mrs. had the mole poblano. My lengua was nice and tender, but the chipotle sauce was bit too thick and cloying. She was happier with her dish. They definitely don't skimp on the volume. And like most Mexican restaurants, they start you off with unlimited chips, salsa, and bean dip. So you should not leave there hungry by any stretch. Service was always timely and attentive. We'll come back again, but this time for lunch and maybe try one of their huevos dishes and perhaps a salad.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I wish I could rate this travesty even lower than 1 star, but unfortunately I cannot. On top of the overpriced, bland food, the servers were not very attentive to my table's needs.

When we tried to pay, a light-skinned, bald-headed employee (who hopefully has been fired) STOLE our credit card and tried to convince us that we had never given it to him. Other employees also tried to tell us that they never saw our card.

After an hour of viewing their security camera footage and threatening to call the POLICE, our card "was found". One positive thing I would like to say is that the manager was VERY helpful throughout this endeavor... But the free meal was NOT worth the hassle.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Lindo Michocan has several locations throughout the Las Vegas Valley. I have been going to the West Flamingo location for over a decade and the food is always fast, fresh and tasty.

1  Thank Stuart S
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Today Saturday 3/10/19, my wife and I arrived to catch the second half of the soccer game.. roughly at around 1pm.. the time was 1:48 and we still had no food! I cancelled my soup because I overheard that they had ordered the wrong item and the manager stopped by the table not apologize about the delay but to argue about the time on the ticket and just walked away. I was very fond of this place but I will not step foot at least on this facility because of the tasteless actions of that manager, Aguirre is his last name. Lucky for me there is another closer to my house in Henderson NV.

Been to Lindo Michoacan? Share your experiences!