“Fast and quick service!”

Triple 7 Restaurant & Microbrewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Triple 7 Restaurant & Microbrewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #162 of 4,979 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Stewart
Description: Award winning microbrews and so much more! Featuring six varieties of the freshest hand-crafted beers in town, tasty appetizers, hand made pizza, gourmet burgers and sandwiches, mouth watering steaks and ribs, and a fresh sushi bar. Triple 7 is the perfect place to watch your favorite sporting events while enjoying a great meal.
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great place to eat anytime that it's not busy! Especially, if you need a bite to eat and want some great leftovers before you get on the road back to LA! The food here is excellent and the service is fast and efficient! All the servers, including the bar staff, are fun and friendly! Their sliders, chili, pizza, and ahi salad are our favorites! And, for dessert (if not a travel day)....is the strawberry shortcake with whip cream AND ice cream! You will always leave happy, thoroughly satisfied, and have enough food for a great snack every time that you eat at the Triple 7!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My last visit to Triple 7 My wife had her ice tea and I had my large glass of Royal Red Lager. It was a great combination. I have had red lager @ happy hour with cocktail shrimp& chicken wings, chili w/ a foot long hot dog.I usually skip the bun and drink more red lager.

1  Thank George K
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I went into the building to go the the buffet, but it was closed, so we were directed to the brewpub instead. I'm so glad we were!

The food came out fast and was good. By far the best deal at our table was the queen's portion of prime rib. The fried green beans were delicious! My husband's sandwich and my quesadilla were simply 'eh,' and I was disappointed they did not have their raspberry wheat beer available. I would give this place 4 stars, but once our food came our waitress forgot about us and it took forever to get the check.

I'd still recommend it to anyone who likes food, though. :)

1  Thank Margaret G
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had lunch here, and we were both happy with the food, and left full. The service was quick, and the employees were friendly. I'd recommend the beer sampler to get a good taste of what beers are offered.

1  Thank deddragoninn
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I make sure that I stop in here at least once every trip.Nothing fancy,just good bar food,craft beer,and a good price!

1  Thank George C