“Fantastic value and atmosphere!”

Triple 7 Restaurant & Microbrewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Triple 7 Restaurant & Microbrewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #194 of 5,055 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Stewart
Description: Award winning microbrews and so much more! Featuring six varieties of the freshest hand-crafted beers in town, tasty appetizers, hand made pizza, gourmet burgers and sandwiches, mouth watering steaks and ribs, and a fresh sushi bar. Triple 7 is the perfect place to watch your favorite sporting events while enjoying a great meal.
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Visited here with a friend on recent trip to Vegas. We were staying on the Strip and decided to have an evening at Freemont Street, my friend and I decided to come here after reading other reviews and we were glad that we did.
The pub is about a 10 minute walk from Freemont Street but don't be put off by this. Once there you are greeted by a great atmosphere and the brewery is somewhat removed from some of the commercialism which has slowly overtaken Vegas in recent years. The selection of ales and lagers is plentiful and I have never come across lower prices in Vegas to buy drinks.
My only regret is that we did not arrive earlier in the evening, as we did not get to the pub until approx 0100am by which time people were starting to leave.
Would come here again.

3  Thank AdChUK

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had dinner here since we were staying in downtown on this visit. The house 777 beer was good. The fish & chips with beer batter was very good with a generous portion and choice of regular, garlic or sweet potato fries. Thumbs up on the meatloaf with shitake mushrooms in the gravy....but the stuff pork chops was dry & tough.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great place to eat anytime that it's not busy! Especially, if you need a bite to eat and want some great leftovers before you get on the road back to LA! The food here is excellent and the service is fast and efficient! All the servers, including the bar staff, are fun and friendly! Their sliders, chili, pizza, and ahi salad are our favorites! And, for dessert (if not a travel day)....is the strawberry shortcake with whip cream AND ice cream! You will always leave happy, thoroughly satisfied, and have enough food for a great snack every time that you eat at the Triple 7!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My last visit to Triple 7 My wife had her ice tea and I had my large glass of Royal Red Lager. It was a great combination. I have had red lager @ happy hour with cocktail shrimp& chicken wings, chili w/ a foot long hot dog.I usually skip the bun and drink more red lager.

1  Thank George K
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I went into the building to go the the buffet, but it was closed, so we were directed to the brewpub instead. I'm so glad we were!

The food came out fast and was good. By far the best deal at our table was the queen's portion of prime rib. The fried green beans were delicious! My husband's sandwich and my quesadilla were simply 'eh,' and I was disappointed they did not have their raspberry wheat beer available. I would give this place 4 stars, but once our food came our waitress forgot about us and it took forever to get the check.

I'd still recommend it to anyone who likes food, though. :)

1  Thank Margaret G