“Great Portions--Fair Quality”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Chinese, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Description: Decorated in beautiful flagstone and bougainvillea flowers, The Sterling Spoon Cafe boasts a 175-seat dining area, and a menu offering something for everyone, including American, Mexican, and Chinese cuisine, as well as the most impressive graveyard specials around.
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Located upstairs in Silver Seven Casino. Restaurant needs to be updated. Waiting times and line can be lengthy. First, great menu selection to choose from. Second, service on slow side..approx. 20 minutes. Third, friendly staff. Fourth, food was not served hot!! Fifth, recommend Chinese Food --No Joke!!
Save room for desert!!

Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at The Sterling Spoon Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Windman69,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience in our Sterling Spoon Cafe. We are constantly looking for fun ways to improve our menu and service and take our guests comments very seriously and refer back to them when making adjustments to our menu or when training our staff. Thank you again for your comments.

Director of Marketng

Reviewed 14 February 2014

As I said they really had nothing I wanted to eat. I did however have some ham and mashed potatoes and gravy. That was decent. They did have a good price though for those into their type of food. $9.99 + tax for lunch.

Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at The Sterling Spoon Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear TheTickTockMan.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your dining experience at Silver Seven's. I apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. I assure you that we take all guest comments very seriously and address all issues immediately.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

2.99 for the Deuces Wild special with the APlay card. I ordered soft scrambled eggs and they came out perfect! The bacon as thick and crispy... very yum and the pancakes were fresh and hot and fluffy. Just can't beat this deal!!!

1  Thank TXDixie45
Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at The Sterling Spoon Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear TXDixie45,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed the Deuces Wild special. We look forward serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Smaller menu than before but better quality food prices are still brilliant the new York steak is amazing I was ordering the t/bone but the waitress told me the new York was a better cut of meat I ignored thinking I knew best boy was I wrong a few days later I tried the new York and OMG I will never ignore the waiter/waitresses again. The dine after dark menu is so cheap steak and eggs $5.99 and the staff are so pleasant and helpful.

Silver_Sevens, Public Relations Manager at The Sterling Spoon Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear whitey17,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I had the T-bone Steak $9. my first night there and the Rack of Baby back ribs the next, this joint is seriously good. the food prices are unreal. if you arrive early they offer a ''4 of a kind breakfast special'' served 12 mid nite until 7 am which includes 4 eggs, 4 bacon/or sausage/ 4 pancakes for $4. .they also offer a bone in ham-steak special that's too good to be true so much so I ont even mention the price. and their $6.99 NY Strip steak & egg breakfast will spoil you. The $39 a night rooms rate is inclusive of breakfast buffett which is a different area across from the café. not a wide variety there , just your basic fruits, eggs, bacon, sausage, cereal, potatoes, carved ham. biscuts/gravy deal.