“Half price pizza before 5pm”
Review of Cravings Buffet

Cravings Buffet
Ranked #387 of 5,056 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: With eleven international cooking stations, a street of restaurants serving all-you-can-eat dishes, the only buffet to offer enhanced self-service beverage stations with 150 Coca Cola flavors, and unlimited beer & wine with every entry, Cravings Buffet satisfies even the biggest appetites and thirsts!
Reviewed 1 May 2014

It's always fun to find deals in LV, so we were thrilled when we found the sign that said pizza was half price if ordered before 5. We arrived about 4:55 and she said we would have to wait for 20 minutes, but wrote down 4:55 on our ticket so we'd get the special price. And the pizza was great.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,624)

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I've heard of better buffet's than Cravings, but they're much more expensive as well. My daughter LOVED Cravings and still raves about it to this very day. It's one of the few buffets that I've ever seen with a food rating for every food station...all "A's"! I've been to dozens of buffets in Vegas, and this is one of the best if you're on a budget and not planning to spend more money on a buffet than a room. The very best buffets in Sin City are pricey!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Bought for brunch at Tix 4 Tonight so in that context it was a good deal. The usual buffet atmosphere with table service for drinks which makes it seem a bit more like dining. Wine and beer was free so I don't know how they make their money. The senior couple next to me were packing it away like navvies and I thought we were supposed to eat like birds when we got older. Good mains dishes, especially at the fishmonger area. Really enjoyed the steamed trout and soups. Desserts usual buffer fayre. Fresh fruit also offered if you're on a health gig, but surely most buffet gobblers aren't? Worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Okay, to start off this buffet is $32 pp. That being said, one would expect to see a gorgeous buffet brimming with delicious food. That's not what we got. We found the crab legs still frozen! The dishes were not promptly filled back up and there was not much of a choice at any of the food islands. The tastes were bland at best. I was so disappointed. I will NEVER eat here again. There are several other food options in this hotel I would eat at but NEVER again here.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Went here for dinner last night, and had a great time!

The service was great.
The food was hot and tasted amazing (the buffet divides the food into categories such as Chinese, Latin, barbeque, seafood, Italian, etc.)
The price is reasonable, but a little on the high end in my opinion (29.99 each for dinner)
The decor inside the buffet was upscale and classy, loved it!

Overall had a great time, and would recommend checking it out (maybe for lunch though since the price would probably be cheaper)!