“Get A Hot Shave”

84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Get A Hot Shave”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Go big or go home! Your lady gets to go to the spa. Go to the Art of Shaving and get a hot straight razor shave by an expert. Your face will thank you! Mike was in the range of over 3000 or so shaves when he so delicately removed my beard. The last time my face was that smooth was the day I was born!

1 Thank Mike K

Kirkcaldy
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Close Shave !”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

On my friends wedding day he took us for a shave. I had the old ion done as well being follically challenged. I think the barbers name was Jock or jack but he was friendly and did an excellent job.

Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 145 helpful votes
“Wow”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Got a shave ahead of my mates wedding , not sure what I was expecting as I hadn't been before but it was an amazing experience . Grethel was fantastic ,going to have to send the wife for some lessons so she can do all my shaves . Hot towels , cold towels shave , head and neck massage all in all a great experience . Almost fell asleep it was so relaxing . Located opposite Ri Ra irish bar in The Shoppes At Mandalay Place

Sydney, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great shave on the strip”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Finding a barber on the strip is very difficult and pricey. But check out the store at Mandalay bay and you'll be pleased.

West Palm Beach
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 163 helpful votes
“Well worth the money”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Getting a Royal Shave is a step back in time and a truly relaxing and memorable experience. The barber took his time and my skin felt refreshed afterward. When in Vegas, treat yourself to this experience!

Visited June 2014