“Dangerous Driving, Long Wait”
Review of Showtime Tours

Showtime Tours
Ranked #212 of 251 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: As of September 30, 2017, Showtime Tours is ceasing operations and transportation will now be fulfilled by Bell Trans of Las Vegas.
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Booked with Showtime as part of a pkg deal to Vegas for a shuttle to and from the airport and hotel. First of all, the driver made us wait on the bus for 25 mins before we left the airport for our hotel. Then he literally drove 70 mph through town getting us there. If you weren't holding on to your seat, you were on the floor. I'm not exaggerating when I say it was reckless and dangerous. Lastly, going back to the airport we had to meet our shuttle 3 hrs before our flight, when we were 25 mins late, they refused to take us to the airport even though we had already prepaid and the bus was empty.

1  Thank Bhood5

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I use to book this company to take us from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport. I used them every time I visited Vegas, but the last couple of times I used them I noticed that the service wasn't as good. The drivers are nice, but don't seem to have a any idea of how to organize their drop-offs along the strip-

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I would give them a negative five if possible. Do not use this company!

Purchased a rountrip ticket in Vegas to get from airport to the strip and back. Dirty/smelly bus, rude driver, and it took over an hour just to get to the hotel.

Return trip: Scheduled the return and waited over an hour for the shuttle which never came. Tried to call dispatch several times and finally gave up and took a cab. They refused to refund the return trip fair even though they did not pick us up.

Take a cab, bus, horse, or walk... anything but this company.

2  Thank K R
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The staff they have working there are rude and couldn't care less about your business! I called to schedule our return part of the trip and was told they couldn't help us. We ended up taking a cab back which was probably for the better anyway. AVOID this shuttle at all costs!

1  Thank We_Love_2_Travel2013
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We bought two round trip tickets to the Tropicana. No complaints about the trip there. At the end of our trip I called the night before to schedule our hotel pickup. They told me the shuttle will be there at 6.50am, but it could be up to 15 minutes late. We were there at 6.50 and waited 20 minutes. I called the dispatch and told him that the bus didn't come at 6.50. He told me I was wrong and then put me on hold. When he picked up the phone again I told him I was not wrong, I was there at 6.50. He told me that the shuttle had picked up four people at the hotel so it obviously was there at 6.50. This guy's logic really escapes me. If the shuttle showed up at 6.45 picked up four people and left at 6.48 does the fact the shuttle had four people mean he really left at 6.50? I didn't like being accused of lieing when I knew for a fact were were there at 6.50. I didn't argue with him, though, because he said he could have another shuttle there in 10 minutes. It arrived in less than 10 minutes, five at most probably. We were the only ones on the shuttle and it took us straight to the airport. That driver told us that the other driver is actually suppose to wait a certain period beyond 6.50, and that for sure didn't happen. This driver was friendly and we tipped him. His service made up for the other driver and dispatcher, so we'd probably use these guys again. But here's two tips I hope you find helpful:
1) arrive BEFORE your scheduled pickup, and,