“Good Variety”
Review of MO5AIC

MO5AIC
Ranked #81 of 228 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: MO5AIC is a 5-man vocal supernova that will leave you scratching your head wondering where the band is. Now headlining at the Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My husband and I love a cappella from when we would travel with our high school and college groups. Enjoying that a capella is getting more and more popular. Saw the reviews on TripAdvisor and decided to check it out. Definitely a good time. The songs are popular crowd pleasers for all ages(they only brought in pop modern music in a mash up at the end). Loved the dubset from the beat boxer, the surprise *spoiler opera, and the trombone solo. The guys were fun and upbeat the whole time. At the end, the group was very accessible for pics and the like. No assigned seating first come first serve. Grab your own drinks from the bar at the back, there is no wait staff.

1  Thank jdsingz1221

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This show was one of the best you could see
They're so good, Im suprised they not in a major hotel in the strip instead of such a small venue!!!
Loved them!!!

1  Thank suzibrb60614
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This us the best show I have ever seen in Las Vegas! I was blown away. Their harmonies are amazing. Their arrangements are off the chain! A MUST see for sure!!!!!

2  Thank Shannon H
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Venue is a small theater at the LVH (old Las Vegas Hilton) just off the Strip. These guys are fantastic!! What they can do with their voices is amazing. It was refreshing not to have many x-rated zingers. My elderly mom also loved it. As locals, this is a show that we will recommend to our visitors and return with them!

1  Thank bjt48331
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 June 2014

These five singers are amazing. There was not an instrument or music tape in sight. They make all the instrument sounds themselves, as well as being good singers. The mostly American audience obviously knew them. I, as British (and therefore, more reserved), panicked when one singer came into the audience but he respected my crossed arms and turned his attention to the lady on my left; she loved it! It was a fabulous show and I could watch it again. We did not always understand the American humour; but I can see them filling theatres in London if they alter the humour slightly for British audiences. After all, Avenue Q did it, so why not MO5AIC.

2  Thank 227vegas