“Best hotel”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 18 April 2012

The room had all window floor to ceiling and wall to wall. Wow what a fantastic view. Large room excellent food and an overall great stay. Walking the casino it smells good not smoked or old. Highly recommend

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank Gator G

Reviewed 17 April 2012

This was the best hotel my husband and I ever stayed at. Very pleasant staff!! Went up to room, it was spotless, could eat off the floors. THe room was absolutely gorgeous from the wonderful view to the comfortable bed. The bathroom had a huge oversized tub. Going back to Vegas in September and I won't stay anywhere but here. Plus, everything to do at the hotel from the shows to the night life, to the restaurants. Everything we tried we loved. Just a great place all around. Recommend 100%

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank erin d
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I'm ready for a return trip...NOW. What a superb experience the Wynn provided. Never had such service and amazing surroundings. Absolutely beautiful I enjoyed the tables and my wife was amazed with the spa services. Excellent dining, shopping and shows...perfect in every way. Count me a raving fan.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank M K
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Considering this place has been reviewed by thousands of people, nothing much needs to be said about the beauty of the Place and what all it has to offer. What I would like to mention here is the Do's and Donts of this place which I think can help you have a better stay

DO's

Try booking your breakfast and fitness centre use, with the package you sign up for. When you are there and if it is not there its all extra.

Make sure you have had enough sleep before you hit Vegas, no one sleeps in Vegas

Do check out the Ferrari Showroom and Rolex One

Do have the Pizza slice at the Pizza Place

Relax At the pool side bar

Go to the SW steak house

Go to Tryst

See the shows on the strip
Donts

Spend all the time in the Hotel. There is lots to do at the Strip as well

Eat all the time in the hotel. There are many awesome restaurants on the strip

Get carried away with the touts on the roads for strip clubs.

TOUCH THE MINIBAR till you dont want anything. Pick something up for more than 30 seconds and you are charged for it.

Rest this place is really awesome and has everything under the sun to make your stay awesome. The staff is good, the food all that I had was nice and it was a great exprience.

Room Tip: Try getting to the highest floor possible. On the strip side you can see the shows at the strip from...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
8  Thank Pawansahni
Reviewed 17 April 2012

We stayed at the Wynn because our friends and us had both not been to this hotel in Vegas. We were able to get a pretty good deal during one of their sales and thought we'd give it a try as we usually stay more towards Ceasars. The first thing noticed when arriving at the Wynn is the beautiful landscaping and grand entrance to the building. Upon entering the building you're taken to another, more luxurious world. The decorating was just incredible. From the ambiance of the hotel, to the ambiance of the grounds, you can't go wrong. Our room was nice, the all electronically controled lighting and windows was awesome and they had an iHome clock for us to play music from our iPhones. I must say though, the deluxe panoramic room was not as "Deluxe" as I thought it would be for a 5 star resort. Don't great me wrong, the views from the 37th floor were great, but "deluxe panoramic" had me dreaming big. Other highlights included very large, heated pool, tons of on site activities and a little shopping mall across the street with a walgreens about a block away. Part of our booking package included access to the spa, but we did not go there. My wife did have her hair done at the Salon and was able to spot 2 celebrities also having work done for a party later that evening. We went to see Le Reve Saturday night and it was absolutely incredible, I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. We also went to XS on Friday and I was a little let down with the atmosphere, but maybe I was just crabby because drinks were around $15 each. It was nice to hang outside by the pool while listening to music and hanging with friends. We also ate at the buffet for the champaign brunch and it was good, but I feel that the Bellagio dinner buffet I had last August blew it away but it's hard to compare brunch to dinner. My last complaint was that if you're playing slots, which I don't often do, it was near impossible to get a cocktail server to visit you. I spent hundreds on Sunday and didn't have one server approach or come near - they stuck to the tables, and so should I. The slots were as tight as I've ever seen.

Room Tip: Doesn't hurt to ask for a high room or facing a certain way. Our receptionist was very accomoda...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank schneiks
Reviewed 16 April 2012

My wife and I spent a 3 day weekend vacationing at the Wynn hotel and we were very impressed with the hotel accommodations. We have traveled to Las Vegas on at least 12 occassions and have stayed at most of the nicer hotels and the Wynn hotel easily rates as one of the best. There are other hotels that are more affordable but the Wynn was a great value and I would highly recommend to others.
Positives: The hotel rooms were spacious,immaculately clean, excellent views with floor to ceiling windows, and generally speaking, excellent customer service. Most of the restaurant food, pricing, and selections were good and the service was great.Locations was great,easy access to Mall. Most impressive was the overall attention to detail - quality of hotel rooms, cleanliness of all areas, upgraded toiletries, non-automated wake-up calls, etc. There was a $25 resort fee but this was lower than most and it included usage of an expansive and state of the art fitness center and wireless internet service within your room.

Concern: We stayed in a 'base" room on the lower floor of Wynn tower and at times you could clearly hear noise from the adjacent room. Although the service was good at the Wynn buffet restaurant, the food selections were not as extensive as other upscale hotels along the Strip.

Room Tip: Request higher floors for much better views and corner rooms for more privacy/peace and quiet
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2012

The Wynn Las Vegas is pure opulence. The fixtures, and fittings are wild, with oscillating lamp shades, swags and tails in abundance, and marble as far as the eye can see. The rooms are large, comfortable and well appointed. The one missing ingredient in the room is tea and coffee making facilities. The staff are helpful, friendly, and very attentive. We had six very good nights, the show with in the Wynn, Le Reve, is breathtaking and highly recommended. The location is ideal at the south end of the strip, just on the edge of the glitz, but within walking distance of all the bright lights and hotel shows.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family