Wynn Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
US$198
US$153
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$225
US$181
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$236
US$192
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
20,212 results
All reviewssw steakhousele revered cardbeautiful hoteltower suitefloor to ceiling windowsfashion show mallother hotelsstrip viewper daytreasure islandcasino floorresort feemandalay baytableaulasvegas
Reviewed 15 April 2013

WOW, what can I say!!! for the price we paid, the hotel was honestly amazing.

We had a standard room but my gosh it looked like a suite over looking the beautiful strip.

Buffet was OK, personally think Bellagio's was better, and there is a little bit of a wait ( we did go at peak time and peak period).

Don't actually think I could fault it.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I am writing this review a little late as my husband and I stayed at the Wynn Sept. 27-Oct. 1, 2012 for a friend's wedding. The wedding ceremony was held at the Wynn courtyard and the reception was in the Country Club. It was absolutely beautiful. The courtyard was small, but it easily accommodated the 25-30 people attending the wedding ceremony. The decor was also beautiful. The courtyard was surrounded by greenery and was very private and quiet. The food at the Country Club restaurant was exceptional. Almost everyone attending the wedding stayed at the Wynn and the service at the hotel was excellent. We booked our flight and room through Allegiant Air and booked nothing more than a standard room. When we checked in, I requested a room facing the strip and the desk clerk did not disappoint us. She was very friendly and accommodating. The room was fabulous. It was on the 16th floor and had floor to ceiling windows which gave us a great view of the strip both during the day and at night. The room also had a luxurious feel to it, especially the bathroom with it's marble tile, walk-in shower, large jacuzzi bathtub, and a TV. One thing that would have been nice is to have a coffee pot in the room. It was really a pain in the neck to go all the way downstairs and wait in line for a half-hour just to get a coffee in the morning. The maid service and general hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, but I felt that the bartenders at Wynn lounges were not always the most customer friendly. It was very difficult to get service and sometimes the waitresses would just ignore our requests (I should note that it was not very busy in the lounge either). One night I even spoke to the manager because I was so frustrated with this. The other issue I had was in regards to the "hotel fee" I was charged when I checked out. I was not aware of this hotel fee (about $20.00/night) and did not expect to pay another $100-$120.00 upon checkout. I would much rather have this fee built into the overall price of the room. All in all, I would definitely recommend the Wynn as a great place to stay when in Vegas. It is a little more expensive than some of the other hotels on the strip, but it is worth spending a little more money to have a great Vegas experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ndcherman
Reviewed 14 April 2013

My friends and I didn't actually stay at the hotel personally, but our other friends did. The rooms were stunning. The views were beautiful and I just wanted to write this review about the staff. My friend had lost her ID in the hotel and we thought it was long gone. After numerous phone calls and a visit back to the Wynn the staff were absolutely amazing looking through records and everything to find us her ID. I know it sounds so small, but in Las Vegas without your ID you are kind of lost. It was nice how long they searched and how much effort they put into it, it meant a lot to us. Thank you again Front Desk Staff at the Wynn!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kersten M
Reviewed 14 April 2013

The whole complex is stunning eye candy. The bright colors overwhelm you the minute you enter this beautiful place. We wandered around taking it all in and finished our tour at the Terrace Restaurant that overlooks the pool and were treated to an excellent lunch. wonderful food and great service. We will return.

1  Thank Mertoni
Reviewed 14 April 2013

This hotel is so nice, you don't even have to leave the property. It has everything you need. Very nice restaurants, beautiful pool areas, 2 dance clubs, lounges, shopping mall, and of course the casino. Saying that, most of these places are very expensive. So it's best to go out and check things out. Great rooms with a nice view and great service are the standards here. The one negative thing is that they allow smoking in the casino, just like all the other casinos do. But this is Vegas.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple