Wynn Las Vegas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
The Rita Suites(Las Vegas)
Royal Resort(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
19,922 results
All reviewssw steakhousele revered cardbeautiful hoteltower suitefloor to ceiling windowsfashion show mallother hotelsstrip viewper daytreasure islandcasino floorresort feemandalay baytableaulasvegas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I have nothing bad to say about this motel or staff. Great rooms and I do mean great. Spectacular views, staff, entertainment, and restaurants. Cabs always available. This is important since it is not centrally located on strip. It is easily understandable why this is the only 4 star motel in Vegas. For smokers, it is very smoker friendly. For non smokers, you won't even notice the smoke.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have double views.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jerri P
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Sweet Room, with great views, and drapes that close with a press of the button!
Did not spend a lot of time in the room, but the Casino, Room and access to the strip are perfect. Highly recommend staying here!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank captainlew
Reviewed 31 December 2013

In our opinion, this is the best hotel/casino/spa in Las Vegas. We have stayed there over 10 times in the last 5 years and have never been disappointed. In every area, the staff is excellent. The rooms are always clean and the maids do a great job each day. The check has never been a problem. The spa is excellent. The entire place is beautiful. Our last visit was in December and it was as expected. A good, comfortable stay in a wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 249sh
Reviewed 31 December 2013

stay 7 nights for christmas celebration and enjoy every minit of it , clean , spacious and tastefully decorated room , not so a good view from the 9 floor , outstanding staff ,no need to leave the hotel looking for someting to eat or drink , you will find it on the spot , enjoy the show LE REVE at the Wynn Theater truly the best show of Las Vegas ,for shopping at the esplanade at the hotel or at the Fashion Shops and Canal shops accross the street , love my stays total of 5 at Encore & Wynn , and will be back at this wonderfull Resort soon.

Room Tip: ask for a room higher than the 9 floor for a better view .
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I've been to Las Vegas a number of times & we've stayed at a different hotel each visit. The inside of the Wynn casino blew me away every time we visited & it was my goal to one day stay at the Wynn. In November, we attended a trade show and to my surprise my company was getting a block of rooms for us at the Wynn - I was beyond excited! We arrived at the hotel and there was a short line to check-in but it moved quickly and the staff was welcoming and friendly. We arrived before 'check in time' and I was thrilled that they had a room available for me even though we were early. it was a room with two beds but I was in the room alone so that wasn't a deal breaker for me. I received my room key and headed up to the resort tower. My room was on floor #8 so I knew that I wasn't going to have a great view but I expected my room to be so nice that it wouldn't matter. I opened the door to my room and wasn't blown away like I thought I was going to be - the TV in the room was crooked, the furniture looked like it needed to be updated and I stepped on a safety pin (thankfully it was closed) as soon as I took off my shoes. I then began looking around the room and found tiny little rubber bands covered in hair all over the floor, my bathroom had hair in the tub and shower - it seemed as though housekeeping had forgotten to vacuum the room. I can deal with overused furniture and a crooked TV but not an unclean room. So I called the front desk and they thankfully moved me to a different room on a higher floor, #53 which had a much better view of the golf course and even the furniture was nicer but most importantly it was clean. The bathroom was nice and big, the closet was good size and the beds were fairly comfortable but it still was not what I was expecting from the Wynn especially for the price tag. The staff, food and casino are the best on the strip but I found the accommodations to be be average. Maybe my expectations were too high?... I'll be sleeping somewhere else next time but will always enjoy walking through the Casino and enjoying a drink at Parasol Down.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views - ask for a view of the golf course.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business