“In Wynn the guests are more high-end than others resorts in Las Vegas and there for is nicer in dtails than others. I li” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Ladera Ranch, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

In Wynn the guests are more high-end than others resorts in Las Vegas and there for is nicer in details than others. I like the restaurantes there, the pool area, the rooms have nice view to the city, specially the ones above 50th floor, which you can upgrade on the checking for about $25.00. And I high recommend the Show ''Le Reve, the Dream''.

Room Tip: The rooms have nice view to the city, specially the ones above 50th floor, which you can upgrade on...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sandra Y

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,368)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Arcadia, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

Having loved Bellagio and Ceasars Palace in previous stays, I place the Wynn on top for the room comfort, luxury and quality. The casino area is particularly enjoyable with perfect lighting and space. A perfect venue deserving the maximum rating.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank SteveRuzicka
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

Great attention to details. I like the luxurious feel. modern décor at its best. even the walls are covered with black leather and red accents.

Got to the hotel around 11 pm. we were greeted nicely, asked if we needed help with our luggage, WE were overwhelmed how the room looked like. gold trimmings. Washroom had his and hers..

I realized we didn't have toothbrush/toothpaste in the bathroom. called to have somebody come up. and the guy had it packed beautifully with floss etc. and placed in a tray.

Unfortunately I didn't have cash at hand told him im so sorry I don't have cash with me. He had big smile and said "its all good" really felt bad but it felt like he meant it genuinely. This is a true test of 5 star hospitality. All warm smiles.

Food; We got resort credit for 200 dollars. all was spend on buffet which is amazing. we tried other buffet in the area like in treasure islang, planet Hollywood. their buffet is far better than those resorts. they had the theme I would call "breakfast in tiffany"

We also tried to go on their pool but it was closed we had to use the one at wynn. Nice that it was heated enough to withstand the cold weather.

Location wise ,its at the far end of the strip. be prepared to do lots of walking or buy 3 days bus to hop in and out of the hotels. I must say our 5 nites vacation is too short for first time Las Vegas vacationers.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

R and I stayed at Wynn right before Christmas. We had a room in the tower suite on the 59th floor. The room is beautifully decorated, and the amenities are top notch. They keep delivering you new amenity packages every day. My two favorite things about the room are the bathrobe and the vanity area/stool. I've stayed at my share of top hotels around the world, and I always compare their bathrobes and slippers. Wynn's bathrobe is top of the line. The little sitting area between the two sinks and the makeup mirror were an added bonus. R was very excited at the packaging of the toothpaste/toothbrush package they brought us. They even include mouthwash and dental floss. The view was gorgeous from the 59th floor (second from the top). The room size was standard though, and I did not understand why the beautiful ivory-colored room was decorated with these red and yellow modern flower portraits. To me, it took away from the cohesiveness of the decor. We don't regret staying at Wynn, and we may very well be back.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank seedubb
Washington, DC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

I was traveling by myself and was worried about meeting others and my safety. This property was great! Everyone was so friendly and easy to engage in conversation. It was super clean and convenient. I enjoyed Le Reve- The Dream show and my many meals at the hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank hshrimpie47
Aberdeen, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

This was the absolute best Hotel experience I have ever had!!!! Shows were great, Staff was phenomenal and made you feel like Royalty regardless of your appearance. Food was fantastic. Drink service was impeccable!.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank galleryg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 days over New Years. Loved this Hotel! Rooms are nice and spacious. We had a great view of the strip. Liked that they had so many choices for restaurants. We went to 4 of them and liked them all. A few things they do need to improve. Towels in rooms look old and used and are not soft. Also we were on the 24th floor which is a non smoking floor and the hallway smelled like smoke. They supply ashtrays in the halls of non smoking floors??

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple