“Better than the Bellagio”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Better than the Bellagio”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Had a wonderful stay at the Wynn while attending the Shot Show. We went over to the Bellagio to visit friends and I found the Wynn's casino area to be brighter, appearance to be cleaner and overall appearance to be better than the Bellagio.

Room Tip: call and ask for deals...
2 Thank Kwhite143

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,444)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The brunch at Wynn was scrumptious. But the Wynn itself is SO beautiful, I wanted to eat all the trees, flowers, plants. The decorator is probably the BEST in the world. Love the interiors, the brunch is the biggest spread I've ever seen around the world. It is Luxurious. And they make no qualms about it. When you go to Vegas, do the Brunch at the Wynn.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank MIDS302014
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I recently stayed at the Wynn for 6 nights whilst attending CES.
Excellent room and quality and really good service.
Only thing for me that lets it down is location being a little to far north of the strip meaning alot more walking needed

2 Thank fouldsc
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We booked a room at the Tower suites and were asked at check-in if we wanted to pay an additional $100 per night to be upgraded to the Parlour Suites. So we did and we did not regret it. It was EXCEPTIONAL. Absolutely huge suite with a bar, living room (mirrored ceilings), enormous bedroom and the largest bathroom I've ever seen in a hotel (with his & hers sinks in opposite ends of the room). Jacuzzi bath, shower and walk in closet. The Tower Suites rooms also have a separate check in area which avoids the nasty queues. Breakfast & wifi is included as well. Definitely worth every penny.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ani B
Oahu, Hawaii
Reviewed 15 January 2014

This hotel was the absolute highlight of my honeymoon/roadtrip. When looking online I had considered going to a cheaper hotel but figured, well its the honeymoon go somewhere nice and fancy. I searched through the hotels and found the Wynn. The price made me hesitant but after reading reviews and deciding that it was worth it, I booked it. And boy am I ever glad that I did. By far this is the most fancy hotel I have ever stayed in. First off the parking was plentiful and though you have to drag your luggage though the casino to get to the front desk it was all good. The staff that checked us in was very courteous and hospitable, made me fell as if I was important and not just another guest. There is a security standing near the corridor to the elevators so only guests could access this area by showing their room keys which is good. We were up in the 50's somewhere and I remember having this feeling of jubilation as we walked down the hallway to our room. First impression as we walked in and I hit that on switch which turned on the lights opened the curtain, I felt almost regal. I got a little cold then realized I had been drooling on my shirt (Exaggerating for humor). But seriously the room was beautiful, bed comfy, couch comfy, TV mmmmmmm..... big flat screen just like at home. Large bathroom with shower and soaker tub plus TV, with a separate poop room, NICE! My wife was floored. I was ecstatic about my choice and knew that I had done well. We spent hours in our room and just moseying about the hotel looking at all it had to offer. I booked over a certain amount of days which earned us hotel credit which we used to order room service, excellent by the way. For the most part while we were in Vegas and walking the strip, taking in shows, all we could do was think about just going back to the Wynn and relaxing. We also got to take in the show there in the encore theatre "Le Reve" which was amazing. There was a slight hiccup in our stay there as the shower had trouble draining the first night, and this was handled swiftly and immediately with apologies from the staff. Maids were friendly and out going as was every other staff member we ran across. Check out was a breeze. My favorite hotel of all the places that I have been. Will be back most definitely! PS the complimentary robes, you'll probably end up buying one its that comfy!

Room Tip: Go high, stunning views!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Thaoski808
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I have been to Las Vegas several times and have stayed at the Wynn the last two times I have been there. There is really no reason to go anywhere else. The rooms are magnificent, the staff are all first rate and the casino is the best. The restaurant choices are incredible and we had excellent meals each time - I'm convinced we could have made random choices and been thrilled each time. We went to a couple other hotels and resorts and always wondered why we bothered - the Wynn is the best.

Room Tip: Pay the extra to get a Panoramic View room, you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DavoNuevo
Strasbourg, France
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I have been coming to Vegas probably for the last 25 years around once a year and it is one of my favorite hotel in the city, first it is convenient if you need to go to the convention center because it is very close, second if you love art like I do this place is full of tens of millions of dollar pieces that you will never see anywhere else. Third the hotel is beautiful, there is many nice restaurants and stores.

Room Tip: I had a corner room and they are incredible (53rd Floor)
2 Thank jclinder