“Always Good” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Chilliwack, Canada
“Always Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We stay at The Wynn a few times a year and we look forward to always going back. The restaurants are amazing, and you can find yourself staying on the hotel property your whole trips without getting cabin fever. Le Reve is one of our favorite Vegas shows and regret not seeing Garth.

Stayed February 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,362)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

You can tell the hotel is aging a bit but it's still above average. Gaming and workout facility were very nice. The staff were friendly and helpful. The dining, especially the buffet was mediocre at best.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TripValue
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

This was the first time we stayed at the Wynn and can't wait to go back. We had stayed at many other hotels in Vegas but Wynn is the best. The location is perfect, the hotel is beautiful, our room was fantastic, the staff is friendly & accommodating, the casino is fun, and the restaurant & food choices are excellent. I can't say one bad thing about our stay at Wynn.

• Stayed February 2014
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

I been here a couple of times, I have stayed at most nicer hotels in Las Vegas. Of all the hotels this is the best, especially in the season when the pool in open. Im not a big gambler but I enjoy the marvelous design and the classy restaurants. The pool is 100 meters long, perfect for a couple of laps. The only thing that could be improved was better food at the pool bar. This is a dream.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Orleans, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

What can I say? If you are going to Vegas to be pampered, the Wynn is the place to go. We had a corner room with downtown views and never tired of the sight. The rooms, the staff, the food and the entertainment are all first class, and are good value for money. Oh yes, the gambling experience is great too.

• Stayed February 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

This was one of the worst stay here since this is the only 5-Stars hotel in the world that I've encountered where no Shampoo were provided to the guests. We had to call someone to have it delivered and the it took 25 minutes to have two full amenity kits in my room. I can tolerate that. The problem happened when we were locked out of our room. First time, I walked down to the lobby and had to wait in line..Another sets of keys were made..No luck..Went back 2nd time and do it once more..It still didn't work and were told to wait outside. Security were sent upstairs (he showed 10 min later and it took him 3 tries to get the room open but neither keys worked. In fear of getting lock out, we decided to check out and opt for a different room..We were told the key will work in our new room on the phone but once again it failed (called the Front Desk while having my partner wait outside while I went downstairs once more). Got the keys to the new room..Once again, it didn't work. Clearly angered with luggages on our shoulders and we were stuck once more and were told to wait again. This time my partner's key worked and mine didn't..Called again to get the key made and delivered by security. It took over 55 minutes to get everything resolved while being stuck, locked out, and having a hair raising day..I lost all interest using any facilities (Gym, Spa, Restaurants, pool, and especially Gaming activities). I have contacted the director of hotel operation about his and let see how long it will take to hear their response for the strings of mishaps. At the end of the stay, my $100 casino credit was NO GOOD for a robe that I purchased from the Gift Shop and Front desk refused to give me credit for it and told me that I have to give it back or it will be charged accordingly. She told me that I can eat at the Cafe to use that $100. By this time, I am already my way to the airport and this really hit the nail into the HEAD..Lost my comp, Stuck in the Hallway like homeless waiting for security guards to show up twice with no seats at the elevators, plus the attitudes at the end of the stay will make this unforgettable experience to someone who have stayed in many 5-star hotels all over the world a nice horror story to share with my friends..Shawn the manger had called me back and only offer the $100 Dining Voucher which I didn't use as compensation? This is NOT a sincere gesture of making so many mistakes. 1. Front desk (I should be informed of restriction of $100 casino voucher upon arrival, 2. House keeping Amenity kit such of Shampoo should be available to all guests, 3. Security guard taking 15 minutes to get there knowing I am stuck outside of the room TWICE and each and every time it took over 15 minutes to arrive, 4. Management Staff..Louzy and insincere offer on something I had lost during the stay that I already was entitled to and nothing more..Why bother calling me back if the company didn't want to sweeten the deal for me to come back? I found this extremely insulting and I don't wish my experience to happen to any of your future guests.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
20 Thank Jyhming
Fairfield, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

My wife and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary at the Wynn and really enjoyed the stay. The room was beautiful and well appointed with a great view of the golf course. The eats are great at the Zoozacrackers Deli and at the Buffet. If you're in the mood for some really great pastry, try the Pharmacy Cafe. The coffee was outstanding wherever we ate. Lots of gaming choices for those so inclined. If you like shopping and have lots of money to burn, the Wynn is not lacking in the luxury goods department (Luis Vuitton, Channel, Rolex, etc.). Le Reve, The Dream is a must see. The choreographed acrobatics, gymnastics, synchronized swimming and diving, and stage antics just pop with the Wow! factor. The stage set and visuals will take your breath away -- they were that gorgeous. By all means book a few days at this fabulous hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple