“Wynn Wedding Salons”

Ranked #5 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Wynn Wedding Salons”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We got married at the Wynn in March in their outside courtyard, Primrose Court and had a fantastic time. We are based in the UK and I was initially nervous about planning a wedding in Vegas due to the distance but Ann Marie and Zhely were absolutely fantastic and so helpful, always responding to emails promptly and answering all my questions. They were also able to offer advice on song choices that might suit (when I couldn't decide), how to advise guests on the actual wedding day and lots of other questions I had.

We planned our wedding for nearly 9 months so there was lots of going back and forth with Ann Marie and Zhely but they made you feel really valued as a customer. I had looked at other wedding salons in Vegas but I'm so glad we chose the Wynn, it is absolutely stunning - the whole wedding salon area, even the corridor approaching the salons is gorgeous - always providing the perfect backdrop to any photos you have.

We didn't get married until 400pm and the weather outside was perfect. My false eyelash became a little loose just before I was about to walk down the aisle but Zhely and Ann Marie were really helpful and rushed to get me some - panic over! Everything was smoothly co-ordinated, including the music, all faded at the right places - they just know what they are doing! Our photos were beautiful too - our photographer through the Wynn was great, her name was Emily - again we were a little apprehensive having never met her before but you can just trust the Wynn have the best suppliers. Likewise our flowers were beautiful. We opted to have a prosecco toast just after we were pronounced Mr and Mrs and again, the timing worked really well and it was a lovely touch. There are lots of great options like that - Ann Marie will talk you through all of this.

Overall I would definitely recommend the salons - particularly primrose court as I do think it has the 'edge' over the indoor locations, that said they are still very beautiful.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Charlotte L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,448)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Perfection is possible Thanks to Wynn. This hotel is in a league of its own. Superb service, spectacular decoration, great restaurants (loved Sinatra at Encore), beautiful, huge and clean rooms where everything worked. Relaxing atmosphere. Everything I dreamed for my 40th B-Day celebration weekend!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Lourdes B
Ridgecrest, California
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Just returned from a four night stay at the Wynn. My husband and I have stayed at other Steve Wynn properties, and I must say the Wynn takes the cake, beautiful and elegant. Resort room was perfect, strip view, floor 35, very clean. Food choices are excellent, buffet was great. Salon service (hair color, cut) from Paul Juma was excellent !!! Will drive the three and a half hours back to see Paul again in 6 to 8 weeks. Next trip would like to visit spa and see Le Reve, everyone we spoke to loved the show. All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful, we felt very welcomed. I visited a few of the shops, Oscar de La Renta, bought some perfume, wonderful. Next trip, maybe a pair of shoes from Malono Blahnik, I think I must own one pair this lifetime !! Every aspect of our stay was wonderful and we will be back soon.

Room Tip: First room facing Encore was nice but could here mucis from clubs, switched to strip view, floor 35...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Deborah T
Granada Hills
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We have stated at the Wynn and Encore multiple times when there have been more affordable rates. It has a beautiful casino with great air filters. You don't get a hint of cigarette smoke unless someone next to you is smoking. The cocktail drinks are always well mixed and unbelievably delicious considering they are free while gambling. We've eaten at Botero, Zoozacrackers, The Buffet, and the small coffee shop across from the Le Reve Box office. All have good food. The Buffett is a bit expensive, but totally worth it because the food quality is great. The hotel rooms are very clean and contemporary in design. The plush beds have all white linens. I love that the bathrooms have a separate potty area, so I can keep getting ready even if the potty's in use. The tub is definitely a soaker tub! Two can fit comfortably. A stay at the Wynn is an occasional treat for
us, but I'd stay there every time if we could afford to.

• Stayed March 2014
3 Thank CMT504
Barrie, Canada
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Wynn from March 25th to 28th, 2014. We loved our room with a view of the strip on the 22nd floor. You have to show your room key to get on the elevators and that makes you feel safer. No need to worry about being approached by shady characters which has happened to us at another hotel. The entire place is spotless. I know some complain about little things but you have to remember it cannot be 100% perfectly clean with so many people coming and going. I wouldn't waste my breath on the couple of small things we noticed. People do need to lighten up and look at the big picture. The Casino has so many machines to choose from and they were good to me. We cannot wait to get back to visit the Wynn/Encore.

Room Tip: there cannot be a bad room there at all.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Daryl B
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Stayed for a special occasion and everything was amazing. Staff atmosphere food variety.........everything was wonderful. Staff was amazing and ensured our visit was absolutely .......... Very highly recommend staying at the Wynn while visiting Las Vegas!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank windycousins
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 April 2014

To sum up the Wynn in one word Superb ! Have just returned from a 5 night stay and i can't praise it enough. Food & service excellent, rooms lovely, panoramic view of the Golf course & Mountains wonderful. The Wynn really is a 5 star experience to indulge yourself in .... Beautiful Hotel would without doubt stay again. A tip try out the Parasol bar with the waterfall show outside very good.

Room Tip: The rooms with panoramic views of the Golf Course were lovely, higher floor is best.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends