“Luxury, Luxury, Luxury”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The best in restaurants, entertainment and casino action. Don't be afraid to wander to the Encore side which is an absolute continuation of this first class establishment. Cant wait to get back. Love it!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Thomas K

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We were in Vegas in late March for a convention. The group we were with had booked the Rio and begged us to stay with them. Long story short, it was a horrible experience. The room they gave us smelled like a cook out. Mold, peeling wallpaper etc.. One call to the Wynn and we were in a tower suite in less time than it took to get there from the Rio.

Normally we stay at Encore but they were booked. After this last experience, we've already booked a Wynn tower room for a return trip in June. I can't say enough about the professional staff and their friendliness. Everyone we came in contact with were awesome. The facilities are 1st class and Tableau was beyond compare. You know you're pampered when the hostess brings a mini couch for your girlfriends purse to sit on while you eat. Nothing at a Wynn property will leave you disappointed. Go see JR at the Encore high limit bar. He's the best they have.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Alan C
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We chose the Wynn because of their exceptional service and we were not disappointed. The Black Jack dealer was very patient. The food and service at Bartolotta were amazing as always. Even the woman working at the Hertz desk was incredible responsive and helpful!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jay M
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Ok the only reason to not give the extra star was due to the cost of the hotel and amenities. But if you're staying here you should be expecting to pay a higher price. The rooms were very clean, only issue I had was I requested a non-smoking room but my neighbors were smokers so I could smell it crossing over at times.

The buffets and restaurants wear not cheap but I've not yet been to a better buffet with more variety.

The casino at the Wynn has a lot to offer. I had never played craps until this trip but the dealers at the tables were very friendly and helped teach me the basics. The air filtration system must be outstanding in the casino. I could see a number of people smoking and the overall air quality was still very good when compared to hotels like Harrah's

The fitness center had a lot of variety which I did not expect. But they do get very busy at times.

Overall this was an excellent trip and the majority of the staff at the Wynn helped make it what it was. I'll also say, if you gamble at the tables. Make sure to give your card to the dealers so they can get you"check-in" at the table. This allows the to keep track of how much time you're there gambling and how much you win/lose. At the end of your trip you can see the casino host and they will compensate you based on your gambling. I was only up $128 when I checked out. But I got one of my nights I stayed and all my food/beverages charged to my room taking off my bill (room charge taken of was $299). I also got a free meal at the terrace pointe cafe which was about a $36 value.

This was my first trip to Vegas and I will definitely be going back and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank RichardRN2014
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Fabulous hotel and gorgeous! Good location and excellent staff .Beautiful views from the upgraded rooms , Staff is always pleasant and helpful! Our bell man even went to get us ice when bringing up our luggage!

Room Tip: Upgrade for a panoramic view!! Beautiful!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cookies49
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Pretty much the gold-standard in Vegas. The rooms are HUGE, the public areas meticulously maintained (there's an army of gardeners tending to the ubiquitous and, yes, tasteful, floral arrangements), the concierges very well-connected, the pools spectacular, the restaurants many and varied and the prices not ridiculous. In fact, we were upgraded, I think, two levels higher than our original reservation for a mere $50 extra per night. In exchange, we were in the Tower Suites section, which has its own entrance, parking, valets, concierge etc, as well as spectacular view either towards the mountains and Strip to the west/southwest or over the golf course to the east/northeast. And there's a great free breakfast at Tableau overlooking the pools. The added service and amenities made an already great experience even better

Room Tip: Tower Suites, high floor, facing west. Spectacular sunsets and the Strip at your feet!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christopher K
Reviewed 5 April 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a 7 day stay at the Wynn Hotel in Las and indeed the whole hotel oozes quality as did its sister hotel Encore.We stayed in a deluxe panoramic view suite and have to say it was absolutely excellent.Having visited nearly all of the other hotels on the strip we were so pleased to have picked the Wynn for our stay as in our opinion only the Aria and the Bellagio compare and it is worth noting the Wynn is situated in a far better location that is kept in immaculate condition.
As regards Las Vegas it is exciting with so much to do and so many places particularly within hotels to eat, to shop and view some outstanding exhibits a lot with a wow factor. Whilst we generally ate at the Wynn we did venture to the Eiffel Tower restaurant at Paris and were allocated a window seat overlooking the fountains at the Bellagio and not only was the food and service top class the seating arrangement was terrific with an outstanding view. We did go to a number of shows but unfortunately not much in the way of headline acts were performing so it was mainly Cirque du Soleil and whilst they were spectacular it was as we knew an acrobatic show so not as entertaining for us….oh to have been able to see Celine Dion, Rod Stewart etc.etc. One show that we thought was very good was at the LVH an Elvis impersonator called Trent Carlini. An added bonus if you like shopping is the retail malls at the North and South ends of the strip. An expensive week but you get what you pay for and we would not have missed the opportunity of visiting LV.
A point I would like to make is regarding the quality and efficiency of service……the UK is just so far behind the USA! I suppose I would also say I was a little surprised at the lack of a general dresscode resulting in shorts, T's and flipflops being perfectly acceptable around any area of the hotel in the evening.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple