Wynn Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$566
US$380
US$340
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$100
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$74
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$94
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$181
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$240
US$137
19,887 results
All reviewssw steakhousele revered cardbeautiful hoteltower suitefloor to ceiling windowsfashion show mallother hotelsstrip viewper daytreasure islandcasino floorresort feemandalay baytableaulasvegas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I just got back from my trip to Las Vegas and stayed at the Wynn. This was the first time that I have stayed in the Wynn hotel and it was wonderful. I am a can - do type person who loves to hike and the out of doors so I am not pretentious nor wealthy looking and I did not feel at any time uncomfortable or that I was being overlooked because of my apparent lack of wealth. The staff was very accommodating and made sure to address me by my last name. They made sure that my needs were being addressed. I would stay here again as often as I can.
We ate at the Society Café, Zoozacrackers, Drugstore Café and The Buffet each and every restaurant had great service and fabulous food, I didn’t get a bad meal anywhere.
The pool area was beautiful and had friendly staff working in the different areas.
A few points I want to close with. I am very hyper sensitive to safety issues and at no time did I worry about safety. Also, I walked all over the strip (the strip was crazy) so wear good hiking shoes. I had no idea the blocks were so long! Watch out for the taxi drivers, the trip into Vegas the taxi guy ripped us off!

Room Tip: We were on the 54 floor - wonderful views!
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here for three nights recently in the Tower Suites portion of the hotel. Neither of us has ever experienced the level of customer service that we did here... nor has either of us stayed someplace so elegant, beautiful and yet comfortable as well. The staff is superb. Service is impeccable. Décor is tasteful, classy and luxurious. We cannot rave about it enough. Gorgeous grounds - - you forget that you are in the middle of the desert. We cannot recommend it enough. You will not be disappointed!!

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the suites in the Tower Suites section. Quiet. Lovely. Awesome views. Private hotel check-in area. Great restaurant immediately downstairs. Loved the Tower Suites!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Location: At the north end of the Strip. Across the road from the Fashion Show Mall, which has a decent food court open till 9pm for last-minute dining options. Being at one end of the Strip, it will of course be a relatively long (but not dull) stroll to get to the southern Strip.
Hotel: Has mainly upmarket attractions, shops and restaurants. The buffet is one of the most expensive and has better service and layout than the one at Caesar's - but less variety. Staff are invariably helpful. A few minor issues like the long check-in/check-out lines (longer than at other Vegas hotels I've been in) or broken glass in a hotel corridor that took a few hours to be cleaned up stop me from recommending it unreservedly. The casino has higher minimums as expected. The nightclubs are the best I've ever seen - Tryst and Surrender.
Room: Good size with large windows facing the golf course or the Strip. Clean, slightly dated though and with the usual toiletries/towels/accessories. They have a selection of snacks above the minibar fridge on a pressure sensor and you're charged if you lift them off for over a minute. The wi-fi was disappointing - they only allow 2 PCs/phones/tablets to connect per room, but it worked well.

It is of course a luxury hotel and has great service generally. However I preferred the rooms at Aria or Trump for a lower price.

1  Thank Worldlywisdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014

...despite my age, I'm could very well be capable of staying in questionable hotels only for the lack of finding anything better around...but when I have choice, I'd like to know that I've chosen well....and....in Vegas you have PLENTY of choice. This is my third visit to Wynn and I've realized, notwithstanding my allegiance to Bellagio, that this hotel is fine! The service all around was outstanding. There was one waitress who may have been contrite but hell, if you've had to serve a billion tourists a week, you're entitled to be vague, not everyone has a cheery disposition...sometimes a job is just a job! I asked for a quiet room fully expecting to be housed on the 200th floor, but we were given room 3417, which was quiet and had an amazing view of the mountains. Flashing the black card helps in terms of receiving a good room, this may not have been the case as we were hosted by a client. The room was uber clean, spacious, elegant, and well serviced. The bed was luxurious with feather duvet and pillows...you may ask for non allergenic bed linens. Fully stashed with shower gels, toothbrushes, razors, shaving creams, collar boards and the other usuals, it would be complete if they had nipple covers, as I left those behind!! Housekeeping was discreet and always professional and caring, as evidenced when they placed my retainers in a glass of water after, I believe, finding them somewhere either on the floor under the washroom counter or in between the sheets (don't ask) and also carefully placing my false eyelashes...all 8 pairs (slightly used, bad attempts to put them on) back into their cases...The hotel is well kept. No signs of aging anywhere. Attention to the decor and details did not deter me to see if baseboards were beaten or upholstery frayed. Everything was tended to...from their floral extravaganza displays to elevators. I'm an early riser, clean eater, don't drink much and like to go to bed early and I was happy that although this was Vegas, the hotel also facilitates like a spa. I rose early and was greeted by wonderful staff who was happy to accommodate me. I was happily given directions to Starbucks and greeted nicely at the pool where I lounged for hours. From 8am until after lunch, you can sip your coffee by a very well maintained pool and listen to light easy listening music, read and swim at your leisure (this was in April). It would get a little noisy with louder music that accommodated the 21 and over area (topless if you wish). Not my bag...I'm 55 years old after all!! Time for me to shop anyway. Shopping at the Wynn is high end but the fashion mall is literally across the street for those on a budget. The spa is wonderful but I doubt it differs much from any other spa I've been to. I had a 80 minute collagen facial which was uber expensive and I felt the treatment on the face, albeit nice, ordinary and too much emphasis spent on massaging my feet and hands. I would have liked a more clinical approach on treatment for the face. I'm 55 (did I mention that) and my face could have stood the extra attention! My husband had the deep tissue massage that he loved...but couldn't enjoy entirely because he fell asleep...haha. One of the nicest things about the hotel is that it's intimate yet busy, it's well lit and offers beautiful venues to dine in. It's at the end of the strip and one is not privy to contend with drunkards that travel through a hotel to get to another. Had a great time!!

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper ask for a quiet room. The nightclub will keep you up otherwise.
2  Thank turnbsy
Reviewed 15 April 2014

They have earned their 5 Stars. Exceeds all expectations. Valet and check in were far quicker than I expected. Every employee I encountered acted like they were very happy to help me in any way possible. Service overall was as good as I have ever received.

Room Tip: View from above is awesome. It may be worth the extra $.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business