So it's been about 9 years since I last stayed at the Wynn, I thought it might be time to update my last review.
1. Rooms are amazing. Clean, sleekly furnished, and spacious. I'm sure many people have mentioned this, but the bedding is outstanding. Your head hits the pillow and you are out. We were on the 54th floor facing the golf course. This was the quiet side of the building. Wonderful views, although my preference would have been looking at the strip.
2. Pool is large enough to find seating during the week, although like any other property, you need to get down there early to get a good seat.
3. Tons of restaurant options throughout the casino and the connected Encore.
4. Workout facility was clean and has a decent amount of options available, but you need to get down there early on the weekends. It gets crowded and you might be waiting for a treadmill.
Could be Better:
1. While the service throughout the hotel was solid and there were kind people throughout, there were some people that just felt like they didn't want to to be there. They were a bit icy when asked questions and for the amount of money I'm paying to stay here, I guess I expect everyone to have huge, welcoming smiles on their faces at all times.
2. Bathrooms at the pool could be cleaner. Water in the pool could be cleaner (I saw them cleaning the pool water once while I was there, but by the afternoon, there was crap floating around everywhere).
3. By about mid-afternoon, if you are interested in sunshine, one of the pools is the ONLY option you'll have. The pool closest to Terrace Point Cafe (and closest to the actual building) is completely in the shade. The other smaller pool gets VERY crowded late in the day, so prepare wisely.
4. Smoking options. There is probably zero chance this could be addressed, but having a section of the pool become NON-smoking would be wonderful. I know this is Vegas, but still, I had to throw it out there.
5. The drinking water made available for free (I know, something FREE at the Wynn, it's crazy, right?) tastes like cleaning solution. Please fix this!!
6. I'm definitely not a high-roller when it comes to gambling, but I was disappointed in the amount of .25 cent slot options on the floor. Aria, Bellagio, Palazzo, and Venetian are all much better at this and all the same caliber of hotel (in my humble opinion).
Overall, I really enjoyed my stay here and would still absolutely return. Maybe I won't take 9 years to come back next time!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wynn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Wynn Hotel Las Vegas