“Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Another great visit at the Wynn. The staff truly wants your experience to be special. Friendly people everywhere. Pool was great. Came back from a run and the valet passed a chilled bottle of water to me. Nice touch and another example of the unparalleled customer first attitude displayed by every employee.

Room Tip: Rooms at the Encore are slightly larger. Both properties are fantastic.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,363)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

The most beautiful casino on the strip is now loaded with prostitutes day in and day out. I am
not a prude but come on Wynn get them out of the casino!!!!! As we entered the elevators in the morning security guards were questioning "hookers" who had just finished servicing some clients....then again at night. Why don't they stop them from going up the elevators before they
service their clients or get them to turn over the clients names.....then band them from the hotel.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
7 Thank MsDee434
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Our experience at The Wynn was practically flawless. My one trivial criticism will show you how flawless it was: they don't have enough parasols on the VIP pool deck and we had to go on a waiting list for one. Surely each pair of beds should have a parasol rather than the staff having to drag them around the place?
We stayed in the tower suites which I would recommend as there are no resort fees, free wifi and the check in/out process is much smoother through the South Gate.
Overall just perfect and having visited a few other casino hotels on the strip some were ok, some were filthy and some were impressive but none got close to the Wynn.
Food wise we ate at Mizumi and Lakeside. Vastly expensive but a great experience.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank 05062586
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

The Wynn earns its five star ratings for many reasons. We needed a hotel for a wedding at the Wynn, so thinking purely convenience why not give it a try. Actually, it was fairly reasonable booking through Hotels.com. The lobby and furnishings were really quite magnificent due to their floral designer, really something I had never seen before, We got the lowest price room, and upon check-in the hotel clerk asked if we wanted to be upgraded (for a fee).
We had a choice of the Vegas strip view or the golf course/pool view. Glad we chose the golf course/pool view AND glad we didn't pay the extra cash for a room upgrade. Our room was wonderful and large, I would say roughly 700 square ft. with plenty of room for two people. I notice huge detail in interior design and this design work was flawless. Creamy beiges, chocolate browns with copper accents. I was really quite pleased with the room, it's comfort and the cleaning staff were right on it every day. The bathroom was large and enjoyable with both a large shower and separate tub area.
I really enjoyed the Wynn, I would stay there again and would be prepared for the $18 dollar margaritas out by the bar with a very grand waterfall. Also, this hotel charges an additional "resort" fee of $25 a day if the pool is used or not. We did not use the pool but I heard it was great.
I believe I have a really good concept of what luxury is and I can be a little picky about hotels in general, but I did enjoy all the fine amenities this hotel had to offer. I don't believe I have ever given a hotel a five star rating before staying at the Wynn. Additionally, I will admit I am not a "Vegas" type, gambling is really not my thing. But eating, shopping and great cocktails are my thing and I parked myself in the bar by the waterfall and I felt quite special.
Give the Wynn a try, I think you will be glad.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank candaceseverson
Aldie, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We just got back from another wonderful stay at the Wynn. If you like excellent service and beautiful surroundings, this is the place to stay. I have been staying at the Wynn since it opened and won't stay anyplace else. I've also stayed at a lot of the other resorts all up and down the strip but nothing compares to the beauty, elegance and outstanding service at the Wynn. My husband and I also got married there in 2007 and I cannot say enough about the wedding salon there or the excellent services of our wedding coordinator - Cabbie. If you want a stress free, beautiful, fun wedding - do it here. The variety of restaurant choices is unbeatable. We went to Sinatra last time we were there, which is excellent, and this time checked out Mizumi. Sit at a table that looks out over the waterfall. Gorgeous! Service is excellent and the kobe beef to die for. Even though the Wynn has a large casino, it doesn't have the feel of a normal Las Vegas casino. It's not smoky, it smells amazing and you don't hear buzzers and bells going off every few minutes. It's kind of a "zen" casino experience. Calming but exciting at the same time. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of winning going on. If you want an excellent vacation in Las Vegas, this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: Get a panoramic view room on one of the top floors overlooking the strip. You get the lights of the...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank beachgal1121
Calgary
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We added a round on the Wynn golf course this trip, while hard to justify the $500 green fee, you definitely feel spoiled and well looked after. From the moment you walk in the clubhouse, the staff is there to see to everything. The course itself is well manicured and the mandatory caddie navigated us through a very resort style easy to score well round.
The rooms at Wynn are beautiful, although for the second year in a row, tough to get maid service one day, ended up just getting clean towels, not a big deal and they were very prompt next day for cleaning. We did the dinner buffet one night, hard to find better in Vegas, very fresh and great variety of both North American and ethnic.
Overall, awesome stay!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Traveller13Calgary
Kenora, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Our recent stay at the Wynn Las Vegas was remarkable! Service was exceptional and friendly and effeciant, the decore is breathtaking! The buffet is not to be missed! We have stayed at both resorts and have had excellant service and plan on a future trip with the Wynn and Encore as our resort choices!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple