“Best hotel in Vegas”

Ranked #5 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
new york city
“Best hotel in Vegas”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great hotel with wonderful service. Only negatives were that there are not more food options at the pool and it's located towards the end of the strip. Positives: Bus stop in front of hotel, located in front of the mall where there are less expensive food options. You can also walk to the palazzo where there are more restaurant options. The Wynn pools are amazing! Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,410)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I recently booked a vacation (airfare and hotel stay at the Wynn in LV) through Wynn Vacations by clicking a link on the Wynn Resorts webpage. When I booked I had a specific schedule I wanted to maintain and was looking forward to days of spending lots of money getting pampered, lounging at the pool and gaming. However, the flights were changed twice in one week, and I realize the travel agent can’t control the airlines, but it would have been nice to be accommodated on a similar time line. I called the airline direct and canceled the air portion of the trip since the Wynn Vacations website says that the cancellation of flights has to be arranged by the air carrier. There were no problems or penalties canceling the flight. However, When I called Wynn Resort in LV to cancel the room they could not see the reservation and I had to call Wynn Vacations to cancel. So I called Wynn Vacations and the customer service rep was short and nasty when I talked to him. Turns out he was in in LV he was in Orlando Florida. He told me I had to incur a $50 penalty for canceling the trip with no exceptions. I sent a note to the company and in true poor quality customer service - received no response. It has been three weeks now and I have not received any reimbursement from the Wynn Resorts portion of the trip. I received the reimbursement from the airline the same day. I still have not gotten any reimbursement from Wynn Resorts potion of the trip through Wynn Vacation. I would not recommend booking any travel through Wynn Vacations and if Wynn Resorts partners with an entity like Wynn Vacations. I will not stay at any of the Wynn properties until I know customer service has improved to the quality it had been in the past. There are other luxury options on the strip. I booked at the Aria instead of the Wynn. It is a shame that what used to be exceptional customer service and luxury had deteriorated.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
7 Thank GISGoddess
Mooresville, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 June 2014

After staying at most of the high end hotel casinos on the strip, once again, my wife and I stayed at the Wynn. This was May 28th for a few days. The service, food, and cleanliness of everything was impeccable. We rented Big Horn Hummer Tours to the Hoover Dam and it is highly recommended. Tom picked us up in the Hummer and though can have up to 4 people, it was only us for that day. We left at 12:00 and got back at 4:00 p.m. Four hours of wonderful enjoyment. Le Reve is the best show on the strip. We ate at Zoo Crackers and the Terrance point cafe. We ordered in a large pot of coffee every morning. If you need coffee like we do, pay the $20.00 and enjoy the panoramic view. Oh yea, a Panoramic View room ( strip with the mountains in the back ground) is the ultimate. Anyway, there is a bridge over to the Palazzo if you want to wonder and is about a 5 minute walk. From there, you can keep walking is you want to. The Wynn/Encore is number one, Bellagio, Palazzo and Aria are a close second. The Wynn wins again!

Room Tip: Strip Panoramic view is wonderful!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Fantastic stay! Nothing negative to say, this was a quick getaway and it was fabulous! Great view in the room, the decor was really nice, felt comfortable, pampered and the staff were friendly. You really feel like you're on a vacation at this hotel and that's what you want, certainly when the trip is for pleasure. I highly suggest this hotel over some of the others, while Bellagio is nice, this was the icing on the cake!

West Midlands, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Its a typical city hotel with all the glitz you would expect. Great service and stunning views over the city. I went on business so didn't use the leisure facilities but it all looked good. Check in can be a pain if its busy.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank 84805PeterS84
Juneau, Alaska
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I had high hopes when we booked the Wynn for my brother's wedding weekend. The Wynn absolutely met and exceeded my expectations. I travel a lot for pleasure and I usually stay at nice hotels. I knew the Wynn is one of the best based on feedback from travel websites, friends and family and now I can say that the accolades were well deserved.

We stayed at one of the suites. The room was just gorgeous. We had floor to ceiling windows covered by electronically controlled curtains. We had a view of the pool and when they say pool they meant pool. I could just lounge there the whole day!

The room was really fancy. The bathroom was to die for. The amenities in the bathroom were things that I did not know hotels still provide nowadays. The twice a day room service is great. The valet parking attendants were absolutely fantastic. Every time we approach a door and an employee is nearby, they open it for us with a smile and a greeting.

Honestly, I felt like a celebrity when I was staying at the Wynn. Yeah, I am paying top dollar for the stay but it was well worth it. Will gladly stay again for sure!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Jaidjen
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 2 June 2014

If you want an exceptional experience while visiting Las Vegas, you MUST stay at the Wynn. I've been a guest at Bellagio, Palazzo, The Venetian and Aria,.....but none of these resorts (although nice in thier own way) can hold a candle to Wynn. Stay at the Wynn and you will be providing feedback like this.

Room Tip: If you are there for New Years or 4th of July,...ask for a high floor facing the strip.