“Wynn Win”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas

Luxurious, Classy, Immaculate.
From the moment we stepped into the lobby we knew our stay at the Wynn was going to be special. The flowers that surrounded us as we enterd were breathtaking. We arrived early and were able to check in without a problem.
The room was pure luxury and the bathroom was filled with all the amenities you would need.
The breakfast buffet was fantastic and I would recommend it highly. The restaurants were very overpriced but you are in an upscale hotel in Vegas. The gym was spacious with lots of equipment.
I compliment the security staff for being very conscientious and making sure only those with room keys be allowed on the elevators up to the rooms, "hats off to them".

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Mona P
There are newer reviews for Wynn Las Vegas

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We go to Las Vegas from time to time and like to visit the posh hotels. Last trip we we into Wynn's and decided that we would stay there/ We we called to reserve, the agent suggested Encore since the rooms were larger. We "upgraded" to a high floor which was worth it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robpender
Reviewed 12 June 2014

While in Vegas for a short trip I stayed at The Wynn and I was really impressed. I did not have to leave the hotel grounds for anything. I was able to eat, drink, gamble, and party on site all within the few days I was there. My favorite part of the hotel is Parasol. A great bar stationed in a great location of the hotel. Next up gambling on Saturday, I was able to find a seat at my favorite tables. The only line I ran into was the poker line, but even then it did not take very long. I ran into a wall of people at Encore Beach Club and decided to try The Wynn pool instead. Definitely nice to be poolside and lounge in the hot summer weather without having to wait in line. I spent little time in my room but when I was there I enjoyed it very much. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have stayed at most of the major hotels on the strip. The Wynn is my absolute favorite. The rooms are clean and beautiful. I stayed with my husband and three babies under the age of four. I liked that there weren't too many children besides mine. We received fantastic treatment. I particularly loved the pool and the pitchers of sangria. The staff was extremely friendly. We had a strip view. My sister and Mom had a golf course view. Both views were beautiful. I preferred the golf course view. The Wynn provides all of the extra touches to make you feel pampered-even spoiled.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Everyone should stay at the wynn for at least one night, pure luxury. Just a few downsides: check in took 35minutes and the reception area was extremely warm. The receptionist lied when she said she only had 9th floor left and then gave our friends a much higher room when they checked in over 2 hours after us. Check out again another queue. The pools are great all the staff were extremely friendly. Location could be better, the wynn n encore are the last hotels on the strip, there isn't a supermarket in the hotel to grab a water meaning paying $9 for a bottle in the room. And lastly for some reason staff kept waking us at 9:30am once to tell u we should be checking out. However the hotel is beautifully kept everywhere is immaculate and the casino is massive. I would still recommend this hotel but don't check in at 3pm.

Room Tip: Don't bother asking for what room you want, reception aren't afraid to lie to you and will g...
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Excellent and beautiful hotel, friendly staff, rooms big and immaculate. Towels could have been a little softer. Decor in the rooms not our taste - we prefer more modern but older couples may find it really appealing. May look a little dated in a few years. Food was good, prices over-the-top so I would expect the food to be as well - not so. Prices by the pool are simply ridiculous. You are prohibited from entering the pool area with outside food which I understand...but my husband had a coffee and a bagel from inside the hotel in a cardboard cup with Wynn's name on it, and was told he could not enter because it was not from the pool area. It was from the same hotel!!! I feel bad for the wait staff at the pool - not very many orders for food and drinks. Girls walking around with empty trays - very unfortunate for them. Clientele on the weekend - looked like spring break in Cancun. They should hike the prices and the age for customers so they we don't have to look at obnoxious drunk kids not abiding by the clothing rules arguing with the security/hotel staff. No one cares that you have to prove how tough you are. They obviously don't appreciate the atmosphere Wynn was trying bring to the hotel. Praise to the security staff for being patient with these kids. A hotel with this kind of rating should not be allowing this. Treasure Island, Flamingo, and some of the other bottom of the barrel hotels would be perfect for these "customers". Otherwise great experience. Expensive but if you are willing to pay - you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: No problem with our room, very close to elevators but couldn't hear a thing. Try to get one wit...
1  Thank Yellowlabfan
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Well the property is starting to age a bit, which of course had to happen.

Things I noticed that were not true during previous stays.

1) What happened to the leather couch? Some ugly fabric couch which didn't match the other furniture in the room.
2) Shower didn't drain very well at all.
3) Check in was a slow go.
4) Buffet food taste seems to have slipped a little bit.

Still above average, but am now thinking something could be better out there?

Likes: Pool on a non-Saturday.
Sports book is good.
Panoramic rooms are very spacious.
Interior of casino is nice.
Views of the golf course and surrounding hills are still wonderful.

Room Tip: I like to face the Golf course.
3  Thank ATLAS313