“BEST HOTEL IN VEGAS.”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I am a handsome Black man & I was treated as if I was the PRESIDENT. Everyone look you in yo eye and called you by your last name. Hotel was of the HIGHEST QUALITY. All Veiws are amazing. . THERE IS AN ADULT POOL!!! The NBA PLAYERS was a regular site there. Don't forget to use you free 10$ Credit On yo KEY CARD. The DRINKS ARE FREE IF YOU ARE GAMBLING anywhere in the HOTEL .. I AM A GROWN MAN ... BUT I ALMOST LOST MY BREATH WHEN I WALKED IN .. THE DECOR IS OVERWHELMING.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank MSSPENCERGRANDSON

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at in Vegas or anywhere for that matter. What a great concept the Wynn Group has put together. Food is always fabulous and navigation about the facility is easy. Have stayed at Wynn twice, dined in several resturants. Will stay in Encore at some point.

Room Tip: our rooms are always great. the rooms in the high numbers (60+) are over the nightclub and it gets...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The resort is a "wow" venue for reunion, social and convention meeting venue.
Their panseared Chilean Sea Bass (my #2 favorite fish; pink snapper or opakapaka my #1) is the best I have ever tasted.
The resort is a "wow" venue for reunion, social and convention meeting venue.

Room Tip: The higher floor is better
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2014

what a nice las Vegas Hotel and Casino! I luve all the different Restaurants. My favorite is the Mizumi :) Very friendly staff and the Tepanjaki was the best.

One strange incident happend to me at the Roulette table No: O.. .. one must know, that you can not go with your 'chips' to another table. Also, you can not take them with you to the room.. and gamble the next day.. Well coming from Europe . and not beeing a professional Gambler.. etc. you should inform yourself before you start playing at a roulette table etc.. In Addition, the value of the gamble Chips Change everyday.. one day .. the 1st day.. the blue Chips were worth 5 Dollars and the next day only 1 Dollar .. Mr. Jason the dealer.. has cashed me 5 Dollars Chips .the next day and they were only worth 1.. so just be carful.. .

Room Tip: a room on high floor is alway very nice .. and if it's towards the Strip . even nicer
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2014

While I love the Wynn for its elegance and overall ambiance and its rooms, I'm partial to the Aria for surrounding food options. The food options are better at Aria due to the proximity to the Cosmopolitan and I also like the Palazzo due to copious coffee and shopping venues. Also I feel more comfortable in the Aria for some reason, perhaps due to it's more compact layout for conventions.

Having said that, I love the Wynn and its cousin, the Encore. Both are A++++ and you can't go wrong.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank jncd2000
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We took advantage of a promotion invitation to stay at The Wynn to recuperate from some family stressful demands. What we experienced was an excellent, luxurious, most delightful rest. The staff, the rooms, the entire resort, all were excellent. We shall return as oftenas we can.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sid G
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I'm a 27 year old young professional who stayed here with my girlfriend last week. It was absolutely amazing. I've stayed at the Aria too (also a great hotel), and this was 1000x better. The pool is the best in Vegas by a MILE, the service is amazing, the buffet is second only to the Aria's buffet, and the hotel is beautiful. The spa is also great.

It's really great no matter what age you are or who you're going with. that's what makes it amazing. it's a one size fits all hotel. gamble, spa, pool, etc.
DO:
- hang out at the pool as much as possible
- go to the spa
- eat at the terrace point cafe

DON'T
- do the maverick grand canyon tours (major ripoff)
- order food at the pool on a weekday (it is horrendous and overpriced)

best hotel in vegas. hands down.

Room Tip: go as high as possible if you're facing the front of the hotel. The tryst nightclub is directly...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple