“Fabulous experience”

Ranked #5 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Shanghai, China
“Fabulous experience”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

The Wynn is a gorgeous hotel with excellent facilities and service. This was my first trip to Vegas and I couldn't have been happier with our stay. My boyfriend and I stayed in a beautiful room with a view of the strip. While I didn't take advantage of the casino or luxury shopping that were available in the hotel, the pool and late-night restaurants are great. The hotel is on the north end of the strip, and we found this location to be close enough to access sights by foot or bus, but it was still a bit removed from the fray that is the strip at 4 am. If I go back to Vegas, I hope to stay at this elegant, modern hotel again -- truly a step above the rest of the strip!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Megan W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,470)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I am a handsome Black man & I was treated as if I was the PRESIDENT. Everyone look you in yo eye and called you by your last name. Hotel was of the HIGHEST QUALITY. All Veiws are amazing. . THERE IS AN ADULT POOL!!! The NBA PLAYERS was a regular site there. Don't forget to use you free 10$ Credit On yo KEY CARD. The DRINKS ARE FREE IF YOU ARE GAMBLING anywhere in the HOTEL .. I AM A GROWN MAN ... BUT I ALMOST LOST MY BREATH WHEN I WALKED IN .. THE DECOR IS OVERWHELMING.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank MSSPENCERGRANDSON
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at in Vegas or anywhere for that matter. What a great concept the Wynn Group has put together. Food is always fabulous and navigation about the facility is easy. Have stayed at Wynn twice, dined in several resturants. Will stay in Encore at some point.

Room Tip: our rooms are always great. the rooms in the high numbers (60+) are over the nightclub and it gets...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Downers Grove, Illinois
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The resort is a "wow" venue for reunion, social and convention meeting venue.
Their panseared Chilean Sea Bass (my #2 favorite fish; pink snapper or opakapaka my #1) is the best I have ever tasted.
The resort is a "wow" venue for reunion, social and convention meeting venue.

Room Tip: The higher floor is better
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Sarnen
Reviewed 14 July 2014

what a nice las Vegas Hotel and Casino! I luve all the different Restaurants. My favorite is the Mizumi :) Very friendly staff and the Tepanjaki was the best.

One strange incident happend to me at the Roulette table No: O.. .. one must know, that you can not go with your 'chips' to another table. Also, you can not take them with you to the room.. and gamble the next day.. Well coming from Europe . and not beeing a professional Gambler.. etc. you should inform yourself before you start playing at a roulette table etc.. In Addition, the value of the gamble Chips Change everyday.. one day .. the 1st day.. the blue Chips were worth 5 Dollars and the next day only 1 Dollar .. Mr. Jason the dealer.. has cashed me 5 Dollars Chips .the next day and they were only worth 1.. so just be carful.. .

Room Tip: a room on high floor is alway very nice .. and if it's towards the Strip . even nicer
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Omaha, Ne
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

While I love the Wynn for its elegance and overall ambiance and its rooms, I'm partial to the Aria for surrounding food options. The food options are better at Aria due to the proximity to the Cosmopolitan and I also like the Palazzo due to copious coffee and shopping venues. Also I feel more comfortable in the Aria for some reason, perhaps due to it's more compact layout for conventions.

Having said that, I love the Wynn and its cousin, the Encore. Both are A++++ and you can't go wrong.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank jncd2000
Temecula, California
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We took advantage of a promotion invitation to stay at The Wynn to recuperate from some family stressful demands. What we experienced was an excellent, luxurious, most delightful rest. The staff, the rooms, the entire resort, all were excellent. We shall return as oftenas we can.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple