“Never disappoints”

Ranked #5 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Rye, New York, United States
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This hotel has always impressed me with the Wynn style of doing things. They take great care of you in impeccable surroundings. I have too much to say so I'm going to just say go, see for yourself. Do not miss the restaurants. You can skip terrace point cafe unless you want breakfast there, but every other one (and there are many many, so you need repeat visits) is amazing!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are good - suite type and very roomy. We choose a golf course view (yes the hotel has a go...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,429)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Loved the property, room service, view, Restaurants, overall service, room comfort etc. View from room of the strip was great! Floral display in the lobby was one of the best ever. As a member of #Americanexpress #finehotelsandresorts I recommend they improve their checkin/checkout process as lines were 15-20 minutes long.

Stayed July 2014
4 Thank Athar K
Anaheim, California
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed at Wynn the last week of July. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The robes gave that extra touch. The property is beautiful and service was exceptional. It was hands down the best Vegas trip I've ever had. Highly Recommend.

Room Tip: We had king size single room; no complaints, it was excellent.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Houston, TX
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I don't know where to begin. Stayed at the Wynn for a relative's wedding July 2014 & was blown away by the beauty of the property and level of customer service with a smile. Everyone from the front desk staff to the bellhops to the concierge was extremely helpful with any inquiries on how to find a restaurant or other location as the resort is huge. The rooms are beautiful, spacious, & the basket in the bathroom has a variety of amenities you may need. The touch controls for the lighting & drapes are a nice touch. The restaurants we tried were delicious - Terrace Point Cafe & the Country Club. It is right across the street from the Fashion Show Mall. If you need to catch a cab, the taxi stand is very convenient; equipped with umbrellas & misting stations to keep you cool while waiting in line for a cab. Pool areas are beautiful, lots of night life within the resort with a variety of clubs & bars on resort premises. If you have a sweet tooth, Carlos Bakery (from TLC's Cake Boss) is next door in the Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian... You can't go wrong staying here !!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the strip have less noise as they aren't over the clubs or facing pool areas.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank FerFer94
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

You cannot find a better hotel in Las Vegas. This hotel has the ultimate in luxury, rooms are spectacular, the service and the quality of staff are second to none. This hotel is kept spotless - there is no other hotel in Las Vegas takes as much pride as the staff here. They make you feel like you are truly a VIP to them! I stay no where else. And I am not a wealthy person but because I will gamble, they give me many complimentary items like room food and beverage complimentary. What more can I ask for!!!??

• Stayed July 2014
4 Thank miasmom63
Chicago
Reviewed 29 July 2014

ADVICE TO GUESTS: Keep a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door if you wish to keep your clothing and other items from mysteriously going missing.

I stayed at the Wynn for a tradeshow and shortly after returning home found I was missing several items of clothing from my carry-on. I tried calling the Wynn to file a theft report and upon receiving a call back from a woman in "guest relations" she was not only rude to me, but opened the call by insinuating that I had lost the clothing. I calmly explained that no, I didn't LOSE anything, I filed a theft report because the clothing appeared to have been TAKEN from my bag while I was staying at the hotel. She continued to suggest that I lost the clothing and did nothing but apologize that she couldn't find anything in lost and found. Didn't offer an ounce of possibility that someone they employ could be to blame.

For a hotel that keeps a $30M Jeff Koons statue in the lobby, you'd think they could offer a little bit more than feigned lip service to their guests...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
19 Thank sternlchi
ontario canada
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed for 6 nights at the Wynn hotel and what do we say but perfect.
Room…was stunning. We were lucky to be given a room on the 38th floor overlooking the strip. Loved the TV in the bathroom! The bedroom and bathroom are very roomy and nicely decorated. We never saw the cleaning staff and it seemed like we just stepped out of the room and came back and the room was cleaned, very good job-thanks.
Casino…is very clean and busy. Loved the high ceilings and brighter décor (we noticed that a lot of other casinos were very dark and dull looking). We never saw any of their machines paid out big. The drink hostesses were sparse.
Concierge….they are extremely efficient and friendly. We asked them to print our boarding passes and also purchase tickets for Cirque “O”. I believe the lady’s name was Maria, thank you.
Bell Staff…is also friendly and courteous.
The Buffet…we ate here every morning. Amazing!! It had everything, fruit, cereal, hot items, Asian food, Seafood, fresh carved meat, omelet station and a nice surprise is a dessert room! The staff here was also very professional and friendly.
Pool area….is amazing beautiful. The landscaping is so well-manicured. There was never a problem finding a chair. The pool staff is very good about going around and removing towels on unoccupied chairs. They also have 4 large jugs of ice water available for free. Again the bar waitresses were few and hard to find, they should be more available when you are purchasing drinks.
Resort fee...with our vacation package the resort fee was waived. We did have the option to pay for it ($25 a day) and that would include the use of the gym and also Wi-Fi in our room. We did not take it. There is Wi-Fi available right beside the Ferrari store/museum.
Location…it is located at the north end of the strip directly across the road from the Fashion Mall. It is much quieter at this end. It was perfect for us but a long walk to all the main action.
Overall we loved our stay here and would not hesitate to return. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple