Wynn Las Vegas
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$192
Marriott
US$539
US$452
Agoda.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$162
US$123
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$544
US$487
  • Restaurant
Tuscany Suites & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$61
Groupon.com
US$247
US$203
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
19,871 results
All reviewssw steakhousele revered cardbeautiful hoteltower suitefloor to ceiling windowsfashion show mallother hotelsstrip viewper daytreasure islandcasino floorresort feemandalay baytableaulasvegas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Wynn hotel for 3 days in August. The room on the 17th floor was lovely. Bedding very comfortable. For the best view the higher floors are even better.
I really love the pool. Water the perfect temperature for swimming. Water fairly shallow but you can swim laps. The pool is huge. There are mature trees to find shade. Cabanas are great.
I highly recommend Wynn for a great stay.
Casino is nice too. Friendliest dealers around. All food we had was delicious.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I had a great time at Wynn Las Vegas, we stayed there for five days and anything and everything we wanted was dealt with quickly. The only problem I had about the experience was when we called the bell boy to bring our bags of shopping to the room, it took them 15 min to call us to ask if we actually had left the bags there because they couldn't find them. It took them another 30 min to bring the bags up. Other than that, the service, the food, the sleeping arrangements, was higher than my expectations and I deeply enjoyed my stay at the hotel.

Room Tip: Get the higher floors, the view is much better.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We went during the week of the NCAA basketball tournament, which was a trip and was when Vegas hotels are 99% full (even more than during the Super Bowl). Lots of bro-teams were there to bet all day in the sports booths. Lots of excitement.

The service at breakfast in the a la carte restaurant was extraordinary, but not for the buffets, where they tended to ignore you and you felt like cattle. Most mornings, we ate with a view or near the pool.

The mall across the street was also extraordinary. I saw things there that only appeared later in New York or California.

Room Tip: Worth it to be up high and with a view south to airport and towards the Palazzo Casino.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Will be back. Stunning lobby with mosaic tiled floors. Rooms with floor to ceiling windows and minimal metal supports. Large granite bathrooms. Beds and luxurious sheets you don't want to leave. The outdoor pool is a definite highlight.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This was my second time staying at the Wynn, and it was just as amazing as the first. Opted for a higher floor, as I had heard that noise from the nightclubs could be a problem on the lower floors, however, this was no bother for us. Had a great view of the Strip, over Fashion Show Mall and the Palazzo. Hotel itself was beautiful and luxurious. Beautiful room, and well equipped bathroom, with the most comfortable bath robes of any hotel that I've stayed in. In fact, I was tempted to purchase one from the Wynn store, until I saw the price. Staff are very friendly and helpful, and nothing seemed like too much trouble. Hotel also never really seemed "over busy" like some of the other casino hotels on the strip. Lots of choice for dining options, to suit most budgets. Would definitley recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends