“Businesstrip, good standard”
Review of Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Stayed at the Wynn / Encore for 7 days during a businesstrip.
Only real downside was the cost of wifi, but that seems more standard then an exception in Vegas to charge a lot for wifi in the room.

Perfect location for shopping.

Great cleaning service, good sized rooms. I had a room towards the dessert so I was never bothered with any sounds during the night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Wynn Las Vegas

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Wynn is a dream come true for most of the visitor to LV. It is my favorite staying spot and I'm not seeing any place taking over. However, I think the restaurants need to improve the foods quality given the price is set at some certain level. I heard pool party down at encore from 50+ floor after 2 am which I think should be a issue being reviewed.

Room Tip: Light, bright and warm colorful interior design. Asian themes all over the place.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ellieraw
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I have been staying at the Wynn since they opened almost over 9 years back, they
continue to do an excellent job to take care of their customers. Fun place to visit.
Lots of activity specially at the Beach club.

Room Tip: Book on line in advance get better rates. Rooms overlooking the golf course high floor are the best.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

This was my 7th experience at wynn. My family and I visit every year. For the third year we stayed in the tower suites. We like the upgrade features (pool area, valet, convenience). We arrived early at about 12:00. Usually we are checked right into our room with no issue. They said our room was not ready. Understandable. So we sat in the lobby area waiting. After a 5 hour flight my handicap father started to fall asleep in the lobby while waiting. The security guard came over and said he could not sleep in the lobby. Well, we were not happy with her rudeness. After waiting almost 2 hours for a room and her being inconsiderate to a man who is clearly not in perfect health we decided to have issues. We spoke to a very nice girl at the front desk and within 15 min she had a room for us (and a bed for my dad to take a nap). The room was a connecting room and had a strip view which we usually have a pool view. The room was a lot smaller, but still beautiful and perfect. Everything was ok til the next day we left for our day to have breakfast and visit the pool got 8 hours. We came back to shower for our dinner reservations and the room was not cleaned. Which wasn't serious, but we didn't have towels. So I had to call and towels came within 10minutes. I told them on the phone to please have the room cleaned after 7, after we go to dinner. About 10min after someone came to clean it. I told her I said after 7. 10 minutes later someone else came to clean. Again, not til 7. In wynn we always eat at SW. And it is delicious. We sit outside. Great food and the service is usually very good. They remember my family when we arrive which is nice. We ate at the breakfast buffet (and even got lunch). And Terrace pointe for breakfast which is delicious and expensive (get the watermelon juice!!). The tower suite valet was usually not a long wait. Our yearly visit to wynn was great. It's a classy hotel. Although we had a rocky start, we would return. Nothing beats it on the strip.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We have just had a very enjoyable three nights at this excellent hotel. It is all that you would expect from a Las Vegas hotel. A good start with a friendly receptionist who offered us a bottle of cold water whilst we checked in - a nice touch following our 10 hour flight from the UK. We were offered a room with a view over the golf course or of the Strip which we elected for. The room was excellent, large clean and very well kitted out. A bathroom to match with a big deep bath, separate shower and twin sinks.

We also received complimentary breakfast in the buffet which was wonderful.

Our one and only gripe is that wifi was complimentary. This was available at an extra charge of $14.95 per day per device. In this day and age I expect wifi to be free in the same way as a hotel room provides hot running water!

Otherwise we cannot fault this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2014

This is my fourth trip to vegas and its the 3rd stay at the Wynn,but this time it was at the Tower Suites. Still great hotel with fantastic service, facilities and staff. Separate reception, entrance and away from the rest of the noise but same building but the rooms were slightly bigger. Definitely will stay again on my next trip at the Tower Suites.

Room Tip: We stayed in the tower suites this time so we got the golf course view but still had fun counting pl...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Very classy & modern. Definitely the best hotel on The Strip. The Wynn & Encore have it all - good pools, good bars & good restaurants. We had a large corner room on the 20th floor facing the Encore. The only downside was that we could hear music from the clubs by the pools until the early hours.

The food at the restaurant Sinatra's located at the neighbouring Encore was simply exquisite. You must eat there.

• Stayed: August 2014