Wynn Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$566
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$85
Agoda.com
US$346
US$306
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$172
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Harrah's Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$112
US$67
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$676
US$487
getaroom.com
19,875 results
All reviewssw steakhousele revered cardbeautiful hoteltower suitefloor to ceiling windowsfashion show mallother hotelsstrip viewper daytreasure islandcasino floorresort feemandalay baytableaulasvegas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2009

The Hotel was great! Clean, extremely friendly staff and great food. We went and saw La Reve which was quite disspaointing. We will definately be back.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LeslieRd
Reviewed 24 March 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Wynn from 3/19-3/22. I will honestly not stay anywhere else when I go back to Vegas. We loved it! Our rooms were gorgeous. We stayed on the 50th floor and the view was breathtaking! I really felt like we didn't need to leave the hotel. The Wynn had it all. We checked out Blush and XS. Both really good clubs. XS is definetly crowded and hard to get into but worth the wait. Everything in the hotel was expensive but right accross the street in the mall they have a food court with a variety of foods which can help out if you're on a budget. The pool was pretty packed and kind of hard to find a chair if you go late. I highly reccomend eating at SW steakhouse. The best steak I ever had. Very pricey but again, worth going. We had a Blast! Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MonicaNewYork
Reviewed 23 March 2009

I would highly recommend this hotel, but do not stay on the 28th floor, facing the golf course. We arrived on a Wed. and it was quiet, once Friday and Saturday rolled around, it seemed like a band was playing outside our window until 4:30AM. My dad stayed on the 30th floor, facing the strip, and he had no noise. The floor to ceiling glass windows really brought in the beautiful view, but also the noise!

• Stayed: March 2009
3  Thank pacruiser21
Reviewed 22 March 2009

We stayed at the Wynn for our nephew's 21st birthday weekend celebration. It is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at! I am not that crazy about Las Vegas, but the Wynn makes me want to go back. THe rooms are wonderful and we had a nice view overlooking the strip. We used the fitness center which was great and it allowed spa access. I went in the steam room and they also have a wonderful tropical shower where you sit on a bench and the water just pours over you. It was like having a massage it was so wonderful. We spent almost the whole weekend in the Wynn and it was fine by me. They have a gorgeous pool area with lots of pools and lots of chairs. I felt so spoiled and so pampered.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
3  Thank Sally B
Reviewed 22 March 2009

I loved my stay here, a relatively peaceful hotel with great food, bars and service.

And i only paid 119 USD per night using hotwire.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business