This was our second visit to Vegas but our first at the Wynn and I have to say I would not consider staying anywhere else. Wow, what a hotel!
This place is super plush. We were greeted at the door by a really friendly helpful bellboy who made us feel personally welcome to the hotel and took care of all of our luggage whilst we checked in.
We'd booked a low cost rate via Expedia. I enquired about upgrades and was offered an upgrade to a Panoramic room at the top of the hotel with floor to ceiling windows for $25 per night. We took this offer and had wonderful rooms on the 56th floor. The view was so good we didn't bother going up the Stratosphere! The room was absolutely massive and in pristine condition with electric drapes/curtains, very tastefully decorated. We were completely gob smacked when we walked in. Huge hi-def TV, massive bathroom with his & hers sinks, most comfortable bed in the world with the most luxurious bed linen ever! We felt really special!
The breakfast and evening buffet was expensive but plentiful and to a very high standard.
We also had a meal in the Chinese restaurant one evening which was more reasonable and equally as good quality.
The pool area was something else! I honestly felt like I was in paradise whilst relaxing there. The pool was huge, in fact the whole area is huge so there's plenty of space for everyone - no overcrowding. The staff were constantly around if you needed a cocktail (which we did and it was wonderful) also plenty of iced water available free of charge and mister spray to keep you cool.
I'd say our stay was almost perfect apart from the following few downsides:
1. The communal music was terrible, all thud, thud, thud - could have done with some relaxing music particularly around the pool.
2. We played the slots for 1.5 hours and did not see one waitress to order a drink, therefore did not have any drinks. (I thought drinks whilst playing was a perk of Vegas!)
3. Double glazing not perfect as we could here music at night even on the 56th floor.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Destinology, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Wynn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Wynn Hotel Las Vegas