Wynn Las Vegas
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$213
US$169
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$96
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$48
US$304
US$260
US$189
US$144
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$67
US$319
US$260
Hotels.com
US$190
US$146
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
US$58
US$21
19,949 results
All reviewssw steakhousele revered cardbeautiful hoteltower suitefloor to ceiling windowsfashion show mallother hotelsstrip viewper daytreasure islandcasino floorresort feemandalay baytableaulasvegas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2009

Wynn Las Vegas - WHAT CAN I SAY??????
We have been to Vegas every year for the last 5 years and will be back this NOvember.
We have stayed at the Bellagio twice and the last two visits at the Wynn!
It is THE BEST on the strip - ignore the comments of those who say its too far up the strip - One who walks anyway and why would you want to spend time in hotels like the luxor,new york excalibur etc etc when you are already in the best hotel? all the good hotels are next door or across the road eg Caesars,Bellagio,Palazzo etc etc
The rooms are pure luxury with fantastic views, the quality of restaraunts fabulous, great clubs/bars and the staff at the gaming tables friendly and professional.
Make sure you visit the various shows available.

I can honestly say - if you can find anything to complain about at the Wynn then you should stay at home - Who wants a quiet night when you are in Las VEgas?? - Honestly!
Las Vegas & the Wynn is a city that excites and doesn't sleep - if thats what you are looking for then BOOK IT Now!
Theresa UK

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
6  Thank lee4theresa
Reviewed 11 July 2009

My sister, her friend and I arrived on a Monday to begin our week's vacation in Las Vegas - in style! We took a limousine ride from the airport to The Wynn, our first hotel to stay at while in Las Vegas. I've been to Las Vegas on several prior occasions, but I'd never been a guest at The Wynn. Prior to leaving for the trip, I'd already pulled up information on the web about The Wynn. I read lots of reviews and had made by own judgement. I knew it was a place I'd really love to stay at!!

On part of this trip to Las Vegas , I was a guest to my sister. She'd actually received the invitation from The Wynn to come and stay three complimentary nights (she'd visited The Wynn in April with her husband - celebrating their wedding anniversary) and she was given some comp play. She invited another friend and myself to join her. With me being an "unpaying guest" (as you can put it), I could see that anything I could say negative would be so unfair. The only thing that staying at the Wynn was going to cost me was possibly the money I'd lose gambling...and I can surely lose at any casino!

Upon getting close to The Wynn's entrance, we saw the most gorgeous building, with beautiful gardens and artwork of splendor. You just look at it and say, "How can they make something so beautiful!" It's true - it is beautiful. Entering the valet entrance, we were just amazed...and excited. Entering the hotel, we find it to look like something from a fairyland...it's so magnificant and the lighted trees with the beautiful flowers are so breathtaking. Just gorgeous! We proceeded to the Registration Desk and my sister checked on our room. It was not ready, but we didn't expect it to be, as we arrived right at 12:30. They stored our luggage for us until we'd call for it to be delivered to our room.

We proceeded to the area to obtain player cards for our friend and myself. The clerk was so kind and went into detail explaining the perks from playing with our new card. After obtaining only a sm. amt. of points were we able to receive complimentary buffets. (Not knowing at that time the cost of the lunch buffet - should you have had to "pay" for it - was right at $25.) That was great! We knew we'd be playing the machines there, so earning our first two promotional buffets was easy. The gaming was fun! We found lots of machines that were ready to "pay us" for being there. And, they kept on paying! I've never been to any casino where I had the jackpots like I did at this casino. I was playing $1 and $5 slot machines a majority of the time and they had me "up" in no time. I was so thrilled. My sister hit quite a few jackpots herself, including a "hand-pay". We pooled our money and even hit the Wheel of Fortune for $1195! Our friend loved video poker and she also had luck on her machines.

After checking back at the Registration Desk, my sister got our room, we went up and the Bellman delivered our luggage very soon. We thought our room was gorgeous. We could see the Encore to our left and view some of the Strip and the distant mountains. We loved the spaciousness of the room. It was huge. We were never crowded..even with three of us and all our luggage sharing a room. The bathroom was very large. We enjoyed the walk-in shower and the large vanity area. It was great to stay in a hotel again that also had a TV in the bathroom. The guest in-room safe was convenient to have!! The color scheme was very pretty to us; we loved the bright burnt orange walls...all the pictures just accented the room so well. I've read reviews where other guest had commented about the thin walls but never did we hear any noise from any room. That definately was not a problem for us.

We stayed at The Wynn for three nights and just didn't take the time to explore all of it. It is very large and we loved the spacious gaming floor. Everything was conveniently located. From what we could see at the entrance to The Masaretti Dealership it was beautiful. I was surprised that you'd have to pay $10 to tour it...so we returned to the gaming floor.

We had an easy, problem-free checkout with the assistance of a friendly host. We also found that all the buffets we'd charged to the room (of which you have to do after the first two promotional buffets were used) were all comped. What a savings and a wonderful perk for players. With the three of us playing regularly at various casinos in different locations (other than Las Vegas) we seldom pay for rooms or meals, but we weren't sure how we'd stand at The Wynn.

We definately look forward to a return stay at The Wynn and I'm sure it'll be just as great as this stay was. We loved it!

We moved on to Bally's and really enjoyed our stay there as well. It was also staffed with wonderful employees who assisted in every way to make our stay very pleasant. Our room was very nice as well. We'll also return there to stay on a future trip.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank jamoore1
Reviewed 11 July 2009

Wall to wall view of the strip, amazing bathroom, amazing bed, great tv!! Casino looked great, unforgettable hotel!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christian1979NL
Reviewed 11 July 2009

The Wynn Resort is a total disappoint in every department. Smoke-filled casino; lousy parking, inconsiderate players, music too loud, noise everywhere - no quiet, no peace.

You leave needing to take a vacation, not reverse. You leave with a sore throat, deaf ears, and a horrible, horrible time-waster. The money you spent could buy you a wonderful trip to Hawaii.

Let me just say this: If you go to Las Vegas and you don't smoke, it can be pretty dangerous now. 2 hours in a casino is the equivalent of 6 months of passive smoke. My mom died of lung cancer and she didn't smoke. Passive smoke will kill you more than if you smoke.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
4  Thank NoDumbPeople
Reviewed 9 July 2009

This was our 3rd year running . still a beautiful hotel and only its sister The Encore was even more lovely. All was the same as last year but 2 tiny things were noticeable . Only because I used them. No Shower Gel or Mouth Wash. WHy oh why cut out such a small item. bearing in mind we spent $2500 on board and food, I went downstairs and bought 3 small bottles of mouth wash and a bottle of shower gel-- cost $20. Seems just nit picking. still we would still go back, ....maybe or try the Encore or one of the new hotels in the new City Center. decisions, decisions.............

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple