US$284
Book now, pay at stay
US$323
US$261
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$398/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$288
US$197
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$142
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$174
US$135
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$203
US$326
US$280
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$146
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$330
US$271
Agoda.com
20,912 results
All reviewssw steakhousele revered cardbeautiful hoteltower suitefloor to ceiling windowsfashion show mallother hotelsstrip viewper daycasino floortreasure islandresort feemandalay baylasvegastableau
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wynn is a beautiful hotel, with gorgeous rooms -- great casino space, lovely interiors and exteriors alike. It is a great property and great restaurants. I found the rooms to be extra comfy and plush. The view from the rooms is fantastic, the casinos are relatively smoke free with friendly dealer. The location is just perfect - with easy access to stores, pharmacies and other surrounding hotels. But what it lacks is the sole factor that makes a hotel a warming and welcoming experience. That single thing being genuine customer service. The front desk, the casino dealers, the attendants all seem stoic and not genuine at all. The only genuine person I spoke with in the hotel was the flower display attendant - Heidi. Rest all only seemed like they were here for a paycheck. This doesn't leave with a good taste in mouth -- I loved the hotel, and the property, but sorry to say; I have had good customer service in other places on the Strip.

Check in was a pain - hotel staff made me and my senior parents wait for 90 minutes, with no understanding of how much time it will be to check in (asking me to wait for a text message and enjoy the property or go sit in a cafe till then). No, I don't want to do that -- No, I don't want to do that. I have travelled with senior parents who are tired, and you tell me that you can't check me in at the given time? That's unacceptable -- and more unacceptable is that you are not even sorry about that and act high handed and generally have that unempathetic response that tells me 'this is how it is' and that there were already 60 other people waiting to get checked in too. Heck! Do I care about those 60 people? What kind of behaviour is that? So I be obliged that you are checking me in? We adjusted and complied with the 'high occupancy' nonsense and waited out the time in the cafe sipping coffee waiting for your high handed text message to show up on my phone. How does this waiting system work for international customers who might not have a working phone number to receive a text message on?

The room service was a joke. I saw hair on the towels in my room and that irked the heck out of me. The next day, I left towels in the bathtub (as the instruction in the room says for changing linens) and came back to find them still lying out there. That's your attention to detail for charging more than $200 a night? The dealers make it seem like they are doing a favour on you for dealing the cards.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Aniruddha K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a lovely hotel.We stayed in a panoramic view room (5163) clean very comfortable bed and all the essentials you would ever need.We ate in buffet fantastic choice.The hotel is situated across from fashion show mall and deuce bus stops outside.The staff in hotel and casino were brilliant very friendly and very helpful. If we could rate this hotel with 10 stars we would. Many thanks to the wynn for a great holiday.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is one of the best casinos in Vegas. They are clean elegant and most of all fun.If you really want to experience the sensation of Vegas you must go to the Wynn. The decor is just amazing with breath taking gardens. Had a great time all around the resort.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staying at this hotel is great even if you don´t gamble. The Restaurants are great, their cuisine offering is very very good. Being the Costa di Mare and the SW the ones I liked the best.
Thew location in front of the Mall is also very convenient. And the service is very very good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Love this high class casino and hotel. It has great dining facilities too and the food is great! You also have the option to go down the hall to the Encore hotel to changes your ambiance, also a very nice hotel and casino.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo