This is not the place to stay if you want the full Vegas experience. It's not on the Strip, there are no slot machines in the lobby and there is only one restaurant on the premises.
That said, this is one of the most accommodating hotels I've ever encountered and the staff's service orientation is outstanding. We chose it as we weren't in for a weekend of gambling. Here's what the Hilton Garden Inn offers that most casino resorts do not: complimentary shuttle from the airport, complimentary shuttle to the Strip (Mandalay Bay) and to nearby shopping, complimentary water, coffee and pastries all day through, large, clean rooms with coffee maker, refridge & microwave, adjustable mattresses that really work, and your choice from 4 pillows on each bed. Oh, yes, and really helpful staff.
The shuttle driver, Mike, who picked up our group of four at the airport gave us a nice tour on the way to the hotel and explained all of our options for using the shuttle. We arrived way too early in the morning for a room & planned on just dropping our luggage, but the desk attendant, Richard, had a room free and he gave it to us. Imagine! The common areas are pristine - lovely pool area, good sized exercise room, spacious lobby & restaurant & a bar.
We had breakfast two mornings, dinner one evening and drinks often -- everything was delicious. Breakfast offers a full cold buffet and made-to-order hot dishes with full service from the efficient waitstaff. There's an inexpensive dinner special each night and great apps. And, Susan, the bartender, makes a great cocktail.
We visit Vegas frequently and we like staying on the Strip. Or - at least we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South will have you close to the action of The Strip. Arriving at McCarran International Airport (LAS) our complimentary shuttle can wisk you away to our hotel, which is literally minutes from The Strip. And, when you're ready to explore, you'll have the convenience of enjoying our complimentary shuttle service to Mandalay Bay and Town Square. With room service and the Great American Grill restaurant, dining is a delicious experience. Plus, you can always grab a snack or quick bite to eat from our 24-hour Pavilion Pantry(R). Be sure to also explore the mecca of dining options just outside our hotel's doors. If it's business that brings you to town, we offer our guests an outdoor pool and whirlpool, complete with swaying palms and a newly renovated fitness center.The Las Vegas Convention Center is also in close proximity to our hotel. But, if you need to host a meeting, we also offer both an indoor venue with over 3,000 square feet of meeting space, as well as our one-of-a-kind Hawaiian Gardens outdoor venue which features romantic settings such as: a sandy beach, manicured lawns, waterfalls and palm frond-covered gazebo. No matter what brings you to Vegas, count on the Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South to provide you with a great location, spacious and stylish guestrooms and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas - Strip South Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Garden Inn