“Good Stay”

Ranked #22 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Long Beach, California
“Good Stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Our overall stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas was good. First off, the location of this hotel is perfect for families that do not want to be bothered by the hassle of the strip traffic; it's right next door to the outlets and sits on the same lot as Burger King.

Upon checking in the hotel, my family and I were greeted by the front desk staff and also offered us a few cold water bottles. The check-in process was smooth, and we got to our room with ease. Once we entered into our room, there was a slight smell of sewage in the room and the water pressure in the restroom sink was a little low, which is the reason I gave them 3 stars versus 4. But overall we had a good experience at this hotel, we will definitely stay there again...considering the sewage smell is taken care of.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank BWAJ
David R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad to know that the convenient but quiet location of our family-oriented hotel turned out to be just what you were looking for. I apologize for the inconvenience with the odor in the room - normally, we do not have any complaints of this nature and we will make sure that your future stays with us will be problem free.Thank you for your business and we hope you will visit us soon again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Korean first
Houston, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

Fine hotel. Only problem was a nonworking air conditioner and our room was changed on request. Surprised by the quality of the food in the dining room. Nice to find good food without leaving the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
David R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear Jim D.,
I am glad to hear that our staff was able to accommodate you during your stay. I apologize for the inconvenience with the AC and thank you for your understanding. Hopefully, we will see you again and you will have the chance to enjoy all our amenities.
Sedona, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Love this hotel! The hotel staff is fabulous. Friendly front desk agent Liza, the bartender and on up to the GM Dave Robinson. This is the place we like to stay when we come to Vegas! Either on a business trip or just to have fun. It's a great location easy access, very clean, bar and meals. Check it out your next visit!!

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Joe and Katy,
Thank you for recommending us to other travellers! We are delighted that our wonderful staff like Liza and the bartenders greatly contributed to the success of your stay - I will make sure to share your kind words with the entire team. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back.
Vancouver
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Very helpful front desk staff. Shuttle service was reasonable but driver was rude. The last shuttle from Mandalay is at 11:15pm. Room was dirty and dated. Wi-fi was good. Very close to premium outlet but quite a distance to the strip ( cab fare is around $20 to MGM). Restaurant food was mediocre and breakfast buffet was reasonable in quality and value.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave us some feedback. We sincerely apologize for the incidents with housekeeping and the shuttle driver - it has been mentioned to their managers and we hope you will give us another chance the next time you are in Las Vegas.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

The good thing is Free shuttle to airport. For the location, it is not to bad, close to outlet, have shuttle to Mandalay Bay. Howerver, I do think you can find better hotel on the strip with lower price.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the location and our complimentary shuttle service. I hope you will find a good deal with us among our constantly renewed discount packages for your next trip. Thank you for choosing our HGI.
Billings, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I felt like I was a bother to the staff during my stay here. The shuttle driver was rude. The front desk staff never faxed a request to my company so i had to charge to my personal card, even though I gave them the info and they said that they would. I requested a fork from room service and it never came. I ordered eggs benedict and received eggs florentine. I would not stay here again if given the choice thats for sure.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

3 Thank Bobbie L
I appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel. I am very sorry you had a disappointing experience and I have addressed these issues to our staff. Exceptional customer service is the foundation of our hotel operations and your feedback will help us improve. Thank you once again for your comments!
Oceanside, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

The room Floors, bed skirts, bathroom was dirty. The floors caused my socks to blacken when I walked on them. The bathroom had not been wiped down, and the bed skirt had white fluid spots on it. I found hair in breakfast and there was no offer to replace it. I was supposed to receive complementary breakfast and was not provided this until the 3rd day with an argument to get it. Information was not provided by the staff of the satisfaction guarantee at any time during my stay or with any of the reports made to the staff. The only item addressed was the bed skirts were replaced.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

2 Thank Stacy P
David R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Dear Stacy P,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you encountered. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and know our guests deserve better. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards. Thank you again for your feedback- it is appreciated. We hope you will give us a second chance if you visit our area in the future.