“You get what you pay for”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Siena Suites

Siena Suites
Ranked #164 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
ottawa
“You get what you pay for”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

We were there for 3 nights for a soccer tournament.
Spacious rooms, clean, basic, we did not need more.
Of course if the kitchen had some ustensils it would be great!
Front staff was very helpful!
Was a great location for friendly tournament.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Korean first
Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

From a value/price perspective, it would be hard to criticize this property. The rooms were spacious, clean, and marginally appointed. Tv sets were antiques, no pay per view (hotels generate additional revenue on this), the kitchens had no utensils (like I am going to bring pots and pans with me on vacation). So here are a few ideas for "management" to consider: how about "rental dishes/kitchen supplies option" so that those that want it can pay for it and the revenue adds to the bottom line. Need to have mini-groceries on site. Not a full. Blown store but the quick and easy stuff that your guests wouldn't mind paying a little extra for when they roll in late and don't want to rush out and go shopping. King beds need to have a night stand on each side of the bed. Don't want to deal w/employees and inventory management of foods? Try vending machines, they make money too.

Room Tip: Four story buildings w/o elevators so if u r physically challenged call in advance.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Utah
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

The place is quiet, you have to give it that. And, there were two rooms, two filthy rooms. I lived in squalor during my stay.

The room smelled of stale beer and cigarette smoke, even though it was a non smoking room. The carpet was filthy, certainly not vacuumed before I arrived or during my stay. Clutter, lint, and debris littered the floor and every corner. The couch was stained in multiple places. I wore white athletic socks instead of going barefoot. The socks were blackened by the filth on the carpet.

The bed cover (bedspread?) was stained with who knows what. I folded it up and left it on the living room table to expose the stains, expecting a clean one to replace it. Instead, it was removed and my bed had no bedspread the rest of my stay.

The furniture was stained also. In short, the room was filthy.

My room was on the third floor. No elevators.

The good news was that I was in Vegas to work. By the time I arrived at my room, I was too tired to really care how bad it was. I closed my eyes and went to sleep, ignoring the filth.

I'm just glad I didn't take my family with me.

Find a different place to stay. This place is not good at any price.

Room Tip: Please read the reviews. Look for those that disclose conditions about filth, dangers, drugs, drug...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
8 Thank HardtoDissatisfy

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Sallinas, CA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Needed a pet friendly hotel in Henderson. This is a large complex with what appears to be long-term occupants. Room was clean and very functional on the first floor and near the grassy area for the doggie. Nothing fancy here. Furniture is a bit dated but our suite had plenty of room, nice kitchenette, staff were friendly and property was clean. We were visiting family in Henderson, so this did the trick but don't know if I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We asked for a ground level room as we had a senior traveler with us. There are no elevators in the...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Curleyhd
San Gabriel, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

Although our room appeared to be clean, however...
- the matresses were beyond horrible
- no decaf coffee - when I called the Front Desk for some, I was told they do not carry any supplies at the Front Desk and that I could ask housekeeping for it the next day. Not only did housekeeping NOT replenish any coffee supplies, she also did not wash out the coffee pot for three days
- friends in other rooms also complained of the horrible mattresses, and stains in the carpeting
- since it is also an "extended stay", there were many "seedy" looking people that did not make you feel safe staying there.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here, try to get a room toward the back of the property, rather than off the mai...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Lethbridge, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

This was our second stay at Siena Suites; we came down here from Canada a few years ago and checked out several places to spend some "winter" time...and after staying at a few places we decided we liked this place, so we booked it for two weeks this January...We could not be happier. The location is off the Strip, which suited us fine, and was still located close to a LOT of good places to visit and to eat. It's easy to access, and to leave. It DOES have in-room internet (not wifi), but that suited us fine. We like that it has a couch, and not just the typical one-chair-setup, and has a separate bedroom. The pool area is well-kept and very pleasing. The whole premises was clean, and felt safe; the kitchen provided is more than adequate; and the staff was very accommodating. We plan to return. NOTE-- NO RESORT FEES...

Room Tip: Rooms facing one of the pool areas makes it feel more like a "resort"...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Left this hotel to find another. Looked much better on the website and thought it would be good since I had extra kids with me for a nearby tournament. Cheap, long term stay motel with questionable people wandering about. Did not feel comfortable here. Ok if you need a kitchen and a lot of beds (although they are rock hard). Wifi is only in the lobby if that is a concern for you. Front desk staff were nice and friendly though.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Tiffany S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Las Vegas
The Strip
Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas
The Thunderbird Hotel
#114 of 264 in Las Vegas

Been to Siena Suites? Share your experiences!