“Great value, location, and quiet”
Review of Siena Suites

Siena Suites
Ranked #165 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
pautrey972
“Great value, location, and quiet”
Reviewed 11 March 2009

I stayed at the Siena Suites Hotel for one week and found it to be a good value at the price I paid which was just a little over $300 for 7 nights compaired to staying at most of the high price casinos. The hotel is in a good location and just minutes from the strip.

The suite consisted of two rooms with a door between the bedroom and living room area. The bedroom, large enough for a king-sized bed, two bedside tables, and table lamps. The bathroom was a bit small & the toilet and bath area has it's own door, but very well maintained. Cleaning service does not come by everyday, but if you are needing extra towels or toilet paper, they are around cleaning other rooms or you can go to the office to get more.

Both the livingroom and bedroom has a TV each and hook up to cable. Has all the local stations plus a few sports channels, HBO, kids channels, Spanish and a few other channels. There is a separate, independently controllable a/c & heater unit for each of the main rooms.

The Kitchen area has a full size fridge, stove, microwave, and dishwasher. There are only enough plates and glasses for two people, so if more are staying in the room you may want to pick up some paper plates and plastic ware.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pautrey972

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Korean first
California
Reviewed 4 March 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Siena Suites on more that one occassion and I have never experienced any problems. The rooms are always clean and they are roomy. We happened to have enjoyed our stay and we recommended this hotel to our family and friends. The prices are great for what you are getting and it is very convenient to all the food locations an close to the strip. This is just like a home away from home.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank theboss001
California
Reviewed 17 February 2009

I stayed at the Siena Suites Hotel for one night during the weekend of February 14-15 and found it to be a good value at the price I paid, in my opinion. The hotel is a newer property, and it shows. Much thought appears to have gone into its design, layout, and landscaping.

The suite consisted of two rooms -- three, including the bathroom -- separated by a lockable door. There is a full kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, full refrigerator with freezer, and a dishwasher. The appliances appeared immaculate. Dishes and coffee cups are supplied, as well as ample cookware. A coffee-maker is also supplied.

The bedroom, large enough for a king-sized bed, two bedside tables, and table lamps, was clean and well-appointed. A mirror and two lighting sconces faced the bed. The bathroom was a bit small, but very well maintained and came with a hair dryer as well as the standard towels, soap, and shampoo. The bathroom is within the bedroom and the toilet and bath area has its own door.

There were two large color televisions with cable, one for each of the main rooms. Each room also had a modern hotel-style telephone.

The living area consisted of an entertainment center, coffee table, and small sofa. The dining area next to the kitchen included a sturdy dining table which may easily be used as a work desk. Two chairs complete the dining suite.

Lighting throughout was ample. There is a separate, independently controllable HVAC unit for each of the main rooms.

Parking was good and noise was reasonable, given that there are two windows and the suite opened to an exterior hallway facing the parking lot. It is my observation that all units seem to open to an unenclosed hallway or directly to the outside, motel-style. My unit was on the third floor.

I hope that this hotel maintains its present level of service and value. I hope, as well, that this hotel expands beyond the Las Vegas area, as it is superior to many other hotels of this type I can think of.

• Liked — Superior value.
  • Disliked — None that I can think of.
  • Stayed February 2009
1 Thank YourFriendlyReviewer
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 29 November 2008

The Siena Suites was listed on the Obama website and offered a discount to anyone coming to Nevada for the Drive for Change. I thought that was fantastic and booked my two-night stay. What I didn't bargain for was waking the first morning to bed bugs swarming the bed. I had been a meal for several hours. I immediately called the front desk and they said they would move me to another room. Later when I spoke to another desk clerk, she said I should speak with the manager and he would most likely give me a refund. I spoke with the manager on duty and he did not give me a refund. About an hour after I returned to my room, I did receive a coupon for a complementary night stay. As if I would go back. I sent a letter to the supervising manager, and an email follow up demanding a refund, (bed bug bites do not show up for 9 - 14 days AFTER you see them crawling on you), and not only have not heard back - it's been three weeks - I have not even gotten an acknowledgment that they received my letters. I highly recommend you don't stay here.

• Disliked — bed bugs and managers who do not understand the concept of "customer service"
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled with friends
1 Thank Peonymae

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 10 November 2008

I stayed at the Siena Suites for 11 days. The room was very clean and comfortable, the laundry facilities were great and the parking was convenient. I didn't use the pool, but it looked very nice and well-maintained.

The staff was very helpful. At one point in my stay I asked to be moved to a room closer to the main office. They were happy to honor my request.

The hotel provides only enough dinnerware and dishes for 2 people, so bring extra if traveling with a family. The wireless signal was spotty and the connection was a bit slow.

• Liked — the price
  • Disliked — it was hard to figure out when housekeeping was scheduled to clean the room
  • Stayed November 2008, travelled solo
alliance, oh
Reviewed 25 August 2008

We lived in Las Vegas for 10 months. 3 of those months where at Sienna. I must say Sienna was the best by far of the different x- stays in Vegas. If your looking for the Ritz, keep looking, but if youre looking for a nice, safe, clean place to stay in Vegas, it is very hard to beat. Not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. 10 minutes from strip or downtown, beautiful grounds, pool, workout room, etc. If you are just starting out in vegas, and on a tight budget, or just visiting, you cant go wrong!

• Liked — location, cleanliness, atmosphere
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled as a couple
Fort Frances
Reviewed 30 May 2008

We requested a pool side room and were told at check in that we would have one. When we got to the room we discovered it was not pool side. Called the front desk and they were more than happy to give us a pool side. Very sorry for the mix up and happy to accommodate our request. The room was clean and quiet. Pool was very quiet in the early morning and late evening. Great for relaxing and star gazing. Would recommend to others, however a rental car an asset when staying at this location. We will stay here again.
Kevin & Marianne
Ontario Canada

• Liked — Extra space of the suite. very quiet
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Las Vegas
The Strip
Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas
The Thunderbird Hotel
#115 of 263 in Las Vegas

Been to Siena Suites? Share your experiences!