“If you love to be dissapointed stay at this dump”
Review of Siena Suites

Siena Suites
Ranked #155 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 21 July 2010

This place has bugs (roaches). The beds are hard and some beds are lower on one side then the other. The internet is rarely up. I've tried the wireless and the plug on the wall and both have failed. Internet is important for my job because I need to log into a work server for work. I have to agree with one of the other posts that the rooms appear clean, but you can tell that the pillows are old and the comforters are never washed (gross). When calling customer service about the internet they where useless and rude. The employees they hire should be screened and trained in customer service. If you need a cheap place and you are totally broke then this might be for you, but I am recommending to my company and all my friends to not use this place. This place is supposed to be around 2 years old. It feels and sounds like its 2 decades old.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 July 2010

To be truthful, i was bit hesitant to go to this hotel after reading reviews. But the stay was good. it has 2 rooms with a kitchen and utensils. here are some facts which i experienced.

Pros: good staff, cheap rate, good room considering price, has kitchen if you want to cook.TV in both rooms.
cons: i did find a small harmless insect in a room, some problem with hot water in bathroom, A/C was bit slow to cool room but does cool down pretty well after about 30 mins.

there is a field beside this suites so there will b some insects in the corridor. but the staff was trying well to take care of the situation.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank maulik8888
Reviewed 7 July 2010

First of all, and I cannot stress this enough, DO NOT use the restroom in the lobby. Although it isn't marked as such, it is EMPLOYEES ONLY, and Bill, the desk clerk, WILL yell loudly across the crowded lobby at you. He will also tell you that next time, you should ask first. Absolutely mortifying. Also heard this man tell a child who came into the lobby, asking for a towel for the pool, "Thanks a lot for dripping water all over the floor". Yikes.
Also, the wireless may be "free", but it's going to cost you $7 to buy the cord at the front desk, unless you bring one from home.
We stayed in a two bedroom suite...one of the rooms didn't have adequate A/C (it was connected through a hole in the wall to the main A/C unit in the living room, but the main A/C kept the living room cool, and the A/C in the second room (a separate unit) kept the room chilly, and that's the room I was in, so I can't complain. There are fans in the bathrooms, which I appreciate for white noise at night. I will say, I couldn't hear a sound from any of the other rooms, so either it was empty, or well-insulated, and didn't hear the traffic outside at all, either.
The pool, as one person mentioned, is dirty. We swam anyways, because it is mostly dirt, bugs, and leaves, not mold or scum. But it is a little off-putting to get into water that is cloudy and green.
The pillows are extremely lumpy...like sleeping on tennis balls. I drove to Target and picked up a couple cheap pillows, and that solved the problem...the bed itself was comfortable.
There are pots and pans and basic silverware, but no dishtowels or dishsoap, so if you plan to cook, bring some, or make a trip to the store.
The housekeeper did a great job...everything was very clean and tidy.
There is a Walgreens almost across the street, and you are very close to the Gallaria mall, easy access to the freeway, etc.
Basically, for the price, it's a good deal. I got it for $100/night, for two nights. I wouldn't pay more than that, but as a headquarters, and the benefit of having two bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus central living space, it was worth it. Don't expect anything glamorous, but for a base for traveling, or if you have a lot of people, which we did, I would stay again. You just can't be sqeamish about the pool :)

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank alsnapa
Reviewed 23 June 2010

OMG This is the worst hotel I have EVER stayed in.
I had roaches I mean hundreds of roaches outside the room in the room everywhere.
I went and complained to the reception they offered me another room, I asked them to spray & I was told they didn't have any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While I was in the office several guests from the same party where screaming they had BED BUGS, you could visably see the bites, that was enough for me I checked out there & then. PLEASE DON'T STAY HERE IT'S FILTHY.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank jonnie79
Reviewed 3 June 2010

When we got to the room we noticed some problems. We informed the staff and they said they would fix immediately but nothing was done. On the 2nd day we informed them again and nothing got done again until I called the manager that evening!! He did come right up and fixed the problems but told me they dont do any credits or refunds!! Not real pleased with that but the stay was ok, I just feel a paying customer should come first and not have to wait till management is informed!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
sienasuites, Director of Sales at Siena Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2011

Thank you very much for your feedback; it helps us constantly improve our service. I do apologize for the inconvenience. We are now under new management, and our guests absolutely do come first. We are making improvements, such as replacing the mattresses with much softer ones. We would love to have your business again. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, Sondra Hart, Director of Sales at 702-648-2100.

Reviewed 11 May 2010

Let me start out with the good. Each room has two bathrooms and it is close to Sam Boyd Stadium. We checked in at 6:00am and took showers but the maids did not come in that day because we had just checked in and didn't need clean towels for the next morning. They did not leave additional coffee when we used the small packet. No creamer in the room. The king bed was like sleeping on a cement slab and the double beds had the springs sticking up. The hot tub was cloudy. There are 3 stories to each building and no elevator so be prepared to carry all your luggage up the stairs. We were on the third floor. Never again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank danmart1
Reviewed 25 April 2010

If you are staying in Las Vegas for a week or so then we highly recommend staying here. Nothing is too much trouble. The apartment as very clean, spacious and with a great fully equipped kitchen. The swimming pools are large and clean. Also there are many food outlets within walking distance. We stay many weeks a year in Las Vegas and by far this was the best weekly stay that we have experienced with great value for money.

Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple