“It's a Busy Place -”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #30 of 146 Coffee & Tea in Las Vegas
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had Starbucks every day at the Mirage. It was busy - most of them are. I wished they delivered. (Hint, Hint). Good idea is to use a Gift Card especially if you can earn gas credits through your grocery store like Kroger does!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I expected better! After all it is Starbucks and you should know what you are getting is the same as you would get at other locations. The service was average, but the breakfast sandwich we consumed felt like a lead rock in your belly! The smoothie I ordered was so bad, I just threw it away. This location needs some help.

1  Thank speedwalkermach10
Reviewed 24 July 2014

You can always expect the same great taste.. Every time, I have gone here, I can expect the same service as home.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

LOVE the new Peach Green Tea Lemonade!! Awesome new addition to the menu!! Always great customer service from Starbucks no matter where you visit one!!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stayed at The Mirage and went to the Starbucks at the hotel. I enjoy the Pike coffee and their breakfast sandwiches when I do not want a large meal in the morning. Folks were friendly and it is just like the other Starbucks except prices are a little higher.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!