“great pastry and sandwich”
Review of Sidewalk Cafe

Sidewalk Cafe
Ranked #2,777 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 May 2014

being remodeled when we visited but the sandwiches and pastries were still good. It is way over priced but you adjust to that since everything in vegas is overpriced.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Best deal I had during my visit. One slice of pizza can feed 2. And it was excellent! I am from the east coast and it was like NYC style!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The food was really good at breakfast. We ordered off the menu,Just got normal breakfast food.My daughter got the buffet and was pleased with the variety and quality.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Ma and I have gone to the Sidewalk Cafe countless times over the years. Every experience has been wonderful, at least, until this past visit. Still many of the old faces about, but missing some who have served us faithfully twice a year since 1990. The old timers made it fun, and treated us like friends. Even if they didn't remember us, they played the role well.

The quality seems to have slipped somewhat also. My Corned Beef Hash was bland (almost soupy, no crispy bits to chew), my poached eggs were hard, my toast still white. The waiter adjusted the bill, but we had to ask, he didn't offer on his own. BTW, the ham steak was wonderful.

In the past, we ate here every morning, but this time we managed only twice before going elsewhere. Something is slipping, and it is a disappointment. I did mention it to the manager, and she admitted that there had been a change in management. I can only hope things revert back to the way they were.

Great selection overall (recommend bagels and Lox) , a nice breakfast buffet is available, and it is freshly maintained. Includes oatmeal.

Give the Sidewalk Cafe a try, I have the feeling that they may get back on target.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

They have a breakfast buffet which is good but ordering breakfast from the menu was a little more pricier but tastier. The sampler platter and the burger were great lunch choices. Friendly staff.