“Very Convenient”

Ranked #219 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Los Angeles, California
“Very Convenient”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I was in Las Vegas for the Country Music Experience located at the New Orleans Hotel. With all of the hustle and bustle I had going on, I forgot to book a room. When I arrived for the first day of the experience, I noticed that there was this cute little complex across the street. The staff was very accomodating and they even had rooms available. I love the way that the entrance to the room doors faced an interior hallway so that people would not be continually walking by my door. The rooms were very nice and fit my needs perfectly for my stay through this event. This is a place that if you need convenience and want quiet that you need to check out. Their prices are very resonable and the property is very well kept.

I will be returning here again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Travelor2013_13

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed 22 April 2013

The pictures online are lies, the rooms don't look like that, I got a non smoking room and it smelled like an ash tray. It seemed like the carpet had been washed but it still looked dirty and it smelled like mold. I thought I can just deal with it but once I saw the roach walking on the wall, I got up and went to complain, when the supervisor came out she already came with an attitude and said that she had just personally checked the room and she didn't see any roaches or smelled cigarets, as if the roaches are going to come out and greet her. I said I wanted my money back and she said no, i was so upset because i had just been there for no more than 10 minutes? She offered to move me to another room that was already booked, she said she would move the other people to my room. I went to go look at the other room yet it was still the same just different floor. I left the keys to the room and left. Who wants to stay at a place where you see roaches, and not sleep thinking a roach goes in your ear GROSS!!!! I should have read all the reviews before booking here. I think the people who write so called good things about his place has eighter lived in the streets or are payed to write a good review by the hotel. NEVER EEEEEEEEVER AGAIN, learned my lesson. :/ FYI IT'S NOT EVEN CALLED EMERALD SUITES IT'S CALLED CAMERON SUITES!!! LIARS!!!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Momofcuatro

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Oregon, United States
Reviewed 31 March 2013

On the surface, this property looks clean and well run. Stay there for a few nights, and you discover that it seems to be the last stop before homelessness for quite an assortment of folks. Small children were playing in the tiny corridors and in the parking lots; dogs and cats were lounging on the small balconies; I heard domestic disturbances at high volume; people are smoking on the balconies, the hallways, the corridors, and by the pools. The whole place smells foul--like too many cigarettes, marijuana, and spicy ethnic cuisine was all happening in too small of a place. The rooms are large enough and clean enough, but the only way to cool them out is with the air conditioner because if you open the window for "fresh air", you just get everyone else's cigarette smoke, and noise. The buildings are close together and the hallways and corridors are small, dark, and dirty. The upside is that the staff is in fact friendly and helpful, the onsite laundromat is clean, and there is a full time, wandering security guard after hours--who, I'm sorry to stay is ESSENTIAL. Stay here if you must, but watch your back. For about the same price, Extended Stay on Valley View or E Flamingo is much more respectable, but the rooms are smaller.

Room Tip: Try to get a top floor room and try to get a room with windows that open to the north. Walk across t...