“Aria Cafe”
Review of Aria Cafe

Aria Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Aria Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #546 of 5,298 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Open 24 hours a day
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I thought both the food and service at the Cafe was good. We ate breakfast there every morning and I would recommend it to anyone. The staff was accommodating to seat a sister and niece with us, even though they didn't eat.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,271)

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The waiter was as gracious as any I have experienced. I ordered a steak sandwich and of course this was just a place for us to stop to grab a bit to eat. It was good a bit over priced if I would have had to pay for it but it was comped.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had breakfast during our stay at Aria. I never in my life paid with tip, close to $70.00 for breakfast. Don't get me wrong, the food was good, but come on....for breakfast ?? We had a car, so we went to breakfast off the strip & did not nearly come close to the price of that one breakfast. If cost of breakfast food doesn't bother you, then go there. The room is nice & open & eggs were good.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great restaurant for either breakfast or lunch. Good variety to choose from. Staff is friendly and efficient. If you stay during the week there are no lines, but on the weekends there is a wait time.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is a very large cafe situated within the Aria Resort. It can be very busy at peak times, however, once seated, the service is good. We tended to eat here when we wanted a light meal such as a Caesar salad or a wrap. Overall a good cafe to eat in.