“Go where the locals go”

Red Rock Canyon Casino and Spa
Ranked #1,339 of 5,036 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The name of the restaurant inside the casino is Feast and that's exactly what it is. The locals who live on the northwest end of town are lucky to patronize this buffet inside the Red Rock Casino and Spa and for a good reason. You just know it has to be good when teenage boys say they love it here instead of eating at McDonald's. LOL.
Its buffet is enormous with everything from American (pizzas) to Oriental (sushi). It has more variety than some of the Strips' buffets and is cheaper by half. Get their club card from Guest Services for a discount. The food is well seasoned and attractively presented. The salad bar is well diversified with several choices of freshly baked and cut breads along with a few "homemade" delicious soups to chose from. Their meat station has three or four cut-on- demand items and the ones I tasted were yumilicious. Lots of condiments to go along with them.
There are too many different stations for me to mention and I certainly couldn't physically taste them all, but I can say that the stacked plate I took back to my table was empty at the end.
I also have to mention the wait staff, because they were top notch. I have been to very exclusive restaurants in different parts of the world and I can tell you that this staff will rival any of them. They were amazing; clearing used plates and replenishing drinks on a timely basis, all with a smile and/or friendly comment.
Different nights have different specialties, but Friday nights are Seafood Nights. I should say Crab Legs Night. We ate there two nights while in Vegas and Friday night nearly everyone I saw had heaping plates full of crab legs being hauled back to their tables. Of course, their were all kinds of different types of fish, but I was one of the ones with the heaping plate of crab. YUM!
There is also a dessert station with tempting pastries, cakes, cookies, ice creams and puddings. I didn't have room. Darn!
There are different restaurants inside the casino, but the Feast was the only one for which we headed. Unlike Indian casinos, children are welcome in the restaurant part of the casino. One recommendation is to come early or late, because you'll be waiting in line for quite awhile during dinner hours.

2  Thank Jaclyn U