When Mitt Romney said that corporations are people, America's robots all tipped him 15%. Cliffs is better-than-average for the money, a vast improvement over anything on the Strip, but still committed to the MacVacation model. Like everywhere else in this town, complete ripoff "internet access." Also, love the way RCI positions heavy furniture in front of electrical outlets...didn't really need that phone charger or laptop, did you. Wish these places could be designed by people who actually know stuff, instead of, yknow, Republicans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, The Cliffs at Peace Canyon offers you a peaceful and elegant vacation spot that serves as your gateway to all that Las Vegas and the surrounding area have to offer. Units feature all the comforts of home such as private living and dining areas and bathrooms with oval garden tubs. Fully appointed kitchens equipped with; range, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, microwave oven, coffee maker, blender, and toaster. Washers and dryers are available in every unit. Take advantage of the resort’s shuttle service to various Las Vegas sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Cliffs at Peace Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Peace Canyon Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Cliffs Peace Canyon
- Cliffs Peace Canyon Las Vegas
- Cliffs At Peace Canyon Las Vegas