On this trip I traveled with my boyfriend and two friends. We are all in our late 20's.
Before checking into the Cliffs I read many reviews. All in all, I found our experience to be VERY good, and found most of the reviews to be petty and negative. Upon checking in we were greeted nicely and were given the time share talk, however after quickly saying we were not interested we were able to walk away. This was done in UNDER 5 minutes. They did call us once during the stay to ask if we had been introduced to the time share opportunity and I simply said we weren't interested, NO BIG DEAL!
The grounds on the Cliffs property were beautiful and the hot tub was GREAT! We also loved our 2 bedroom condo unit. While some things were outdated as another guest put it, we had no trouble making the best of everything we were given. We also spent minimal time in our room because we were always out sight seeing or enjoying the pool/hot tub, thus at the end of the day we had no complaints. It was wonderful to come back to a cool room with a stocked fridge and a comfortable bed.
We also had no trouble with noise outside our room or with other patrons/staff.
The only issue we had with the Cliffs was the distance from the strip. BUT, we knew this going into it! Thus we can't really complain. The shuttle ran from 10am until 11:30pm and two of the drivers were EXCELLENT! The other drive we did not so much care for, but oh well. Because we often stayed out later than 11:30pm it was a hassle and expensive to take cabs back to the cliffs. But, once again we figured this would be the case before we arrived. People also complained about making a reservation for the free shuttle, which was really no big deal. Usually the day before when we made our plans for the following day I called down to the front desk and made our reservation. We only had trouble one time the entire 6 days we there getting the shuttle we wanted. And even then, we just picked the later one, once again no big deal! I also made and changed many shuttle reservations the same day we were taking them. The staff is willing to be flexible for you if you are patient and friendly to them.
In the end we LOVED the Cliffs. The only reason we would choose not to stay there is the distance it is to the strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, The Cliffs at Peace Canyon offers you a peaceful and elegant vacation spot that serves as your gateway to all that Las Vegas and the surrounding area have to offer. Units feature all the comforts of home such as private living and dining areas and bathrooms with oval garden tubs. Fully appointed kitchens equipped with; range, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator with ice maker, microwave oven, coffee maker, blender, and toaster. Washers and dryers are available in every unit. Take advantage of the resort’s shuttle service to various Las Vegas sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Cliffs at Peace Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Peace Canyon Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Cliffs Peace Canyon
- Cliffs Peace Canyon Las Vegas
- Cliffs At Peace Canyon Las Vegas