“Great casino/shop”

and up
Shop and Shuttle Las Vegas
Ranked #174 of 467 things to do in Las Vegas
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I really liked the Excalibur casino. The games were fun and the staff was very on point. The cashiers were even very social and friendly, which is definitely rare. I really enjoyed playing there, the food choices, and enjoyed myself a lot. I love the amount of options there and the decorations.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"tower"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Slots were not bad-old and many didn't work properly-so beware. Servers were terrible-4 days there, not a single one was nice or quick...many were down right rude. And many times, you had to sit at a machine for a half hour for a server to come to you. If you went wandering around for a server, and found one, they always said, "This isn't my area, wait until your server comes around".

Reviewed 12 April 2014

This casino is becoming quite dated. Great arcade for the kids and a good place to stay if you bring kids.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

A very nice casino with a good variety of games available. I was there during the week and it was active and always every game was available to play.

1  Thank Larry P
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I will never stay or play at this casino ever again. A dealer by the name of Wilfred ruined my experience on 3/29/14. I was playing blackjack when all of a sudden I realized he was paying me out. It was my mistake miscalculating his 23 as a 20 so I held my hand over my cards and chips thinking that he should be taking money from me and not giving it. He then scolded me, "Don't put your hands up like that in front of my face". I was shocked to hear this from him in that tone so I asked him "what?". He then repeated himself and stared at me like he was a gangster. I explained to him the reason why I held my hand OVER my cards and chips but he continued to say the same thing. I explained to him also that my hand wasn't even in his face. He continued to stare at me so I just stared at him. He then asked me "What?! Why are you staring at me? Don't look at me". That's when I walked away, pulled my friends away, and left the casino and never came back. WE will never come back. Watch our for Wilfred. His name tag says Wil on it.