“Harrahs Spa”
Review of Spa at Harrah's

Spa at Harrah's
Ranked #27 of 149 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Very nice spa with great therapists! The staff was friendly and accommodating to our group.

2  Thank Sarah J
There are newer reviews for Spa at Harrah's

Reviewed 5 April 2012

We stayed at Harrah's for 2 nights and went to use the gym the first day only to be told it would cost $15/person - but if you sign-up for the Total Rewards players card - you can get a FREE ENTRY coupon to be a VIP for the day! I was disappointed the staff at the spa had not mentioned this as they obviously knew about the promotion since they readily accepted our coupon the next day!

2  Thank Good_on_Tour
Reviewed 27 October 2006

I have been to many spas in Las Vegas and this spa rates at the bottom when compared with the spas at Mandalay Bay, Venetian, The Hotel, the Rio and Aladdin. The atmosphere is fairly dreary and the ammenities are serioulsy lacking. For just a little more money go to Spa Mandalay which is top of the line. The whirlpool here is seriously small and in a dark room with a t.v. if that tells you anything, moreover, a life guard from Harrahs pool sat on the edge of the whirlpool and gabbed on her cell phone the entire time that I was there.

4  Thank Been_There3
Reviewed 29 July 2006

The Spa at Harrah's was very nice. From my group three of us booked a 1 hour massage. We booked about 2 weeks in advance and the ladies I spoke to on the phone were very helpful and courteous. They managed to set are appointments for all at the same time, which was nice. I had done some research online so I verified with the appointment taker that the price advertised on their website was still valid. She said it was.

The day of our visit, our party arrived about 90 mins before our treatments so we could enjoy the spa's amenities. The hot tub was in a nice cozy corner of the women's spa complete with a TV, lounge chairs, etc. We noticed there was quite a bit a hair floating in the hot tub so we picked up the courtesy phone and advised the staff of the problem. They came in immediately and had it cleaned up and taken care of. Very professional attitudes. All three of us enjoyed our massages. The massage therapist I had was very good and used the right amount of pressure for a Swedish massage.

When it came time to pay, We were each presented with a bill for $35 more than what we were quoted on the phone. I was shocked and I told the front desk that I was quoted a different price. She said that the prices were recently raised and that was what I would have to pay. I insisted I verified the price so she asked when I booked? I told her it was at least two weeks ago. So she went and got someone else so said that since the prices were just raised that week, they would honor our original quote.

The reason I rated a 3 and not higher was the lack of amenities. For the price they are now charging, I would expect a lot more. At similarly priced spas in Las Vegas there are juices, smoothies, spa water, thick soft robes, a variety of hair products, curling irons, lotion, cotton ball, etc... At Harrah's they had only bottled water, hair dryers, and scratchy robes. Also, the spa is starting to show some age. The lounge chairs are very uncomfortable. I was actually in pain from sitting in them. For the same price we could have gone to one of the newer, fancier spa's. Although the staff was pretty great, my friends and I all decided that we would not be going back to that spa. We each go to Vegas about 2 - 3 times a year and always book a massage. I don't need it to be super luxurious but if you are charging a luxurious price, give me a luxurious experience.

10  Thank rpezz