“my dream wedding...”

The Chapel at Excalibur
Ranked #168 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We got married Nov 12 2011..We are from NYC they did a wonderful job...It was my dream wedding ..with the man I love.its been awhile and i stare at the pictures and if i was going to do it all over again...I will nd I do it the same man......thank you guys....very romantic....

2  Thank damaris v

Reviewed 12 January 2013

We wanted to do something neat for our ten year anniversary. We decided to renew our vows. The place was nice and friendly. We had our two young kids with us, and they were great with them. The ceremony was short, and there was a couple waiting right behind us, so it felt like an assembly line (which I would assume is what most chapels in Vegas are like). It was a very nice memory.

3  Thank Bootsnbeans
Reviewed 3 September 2012

If you want a quick and easy ceremony in a nice setting without alot of up sale pressure. This place is awesome. We just wanted a nice place to get married without making a big deal out of it. They made it happen without it feeling cheesy. If you want something upscale - they can handle that too. Seriously - check them out.

6  Thank douglas m
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Beautiful chapel with stained glass windows and professional religious ceremony! It was lovely. My wedding went off without a hitch. I would recommend!

6  Thank bjauned
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I searched many, many, many chapels before I selected Canterbury Wedding Chapel at Excalibur. I wanted a low key vow renewal ceremony to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary with our children. Location was very important to me as we had our children with us. The staff was very professional as was the minister. The photography was outstanding and the pictures looked fantastic. I was very pleased with the chapel- very pretty, nothing too fancy- just perfect.

5  Thank Kristen R