“Fun & variety”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fun & variety”
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I took the Desert Safari tour to Goldsprings, NV. Richard was on time, pleasant about asking to change me to an afternoon tour so he could combine people, and very conscious about keeping our group safe during our adventures. He went out of his way to explain everything from why we needed to kick the rocks first before picking one up to how other not responsible tourists have ruined the mine exploration experiences due to them not listening to their guides. The Pioneer Saloon visit was great and the memoribilia wonderful to see. Although Richard was responsible and did not drink, he allowed those who wished to have a beer, to do so before we left. The group had not had a chance to see the famous iconic Las vegas Welcome sign and he drove us there to get pictures as well, which was not part of our tour. A great day trip with a great guy-Thanks Richard!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank K C

Ingersoll, Canada
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Be cautious - your planned trip may get cancelled”
Reviewed 10 June 2011

On June 7, 2011, I had planned an excursion using Desert Fox to the Grand Canyon. I had booked the tour a month in advance; had confirmed everything was good to go the Wednesday before; was assured by Richard that of course everything was good but to call the day before. So I did call the day before and was told that the tour was cancelled. When I asked why, I was told of equipment failure. Sorry but I did not buy this explanation. I suspect that the tour could not be fully filled. Regardless, in my opinion, I would consider this tour not to be reliable or dependable. So, a word of caution.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank eddibow
Gloucester, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Can't wait to take another Desert Fox tour!”
Reviewed 29 March 2011

During my first trip to Las Vegas, I took the Desert Fox tour by Hummer to Lake Mead, the Boulder Dam and Grand Canyon. It was wonderful. We left at 7 a.m. and didn't return until 4:30 p.m. The scenery was fabulous. Richard, the tour operator, was very accommodating and offered lots of interesting information. It was well worth the cost.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank judiehay
hull,east yorkshire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Desert Fox Hummer Tour to Pahrump Winery”
Reviewed 23 April 2010

We wanted something different in Vegas and a chance to get off strip,so a trip to a winery in Nevada sounded a good idea.A short trip in a Hummer to the Pharump Winery for some wine tasting,a guided tour of the winery and then lunch at the restaurant.We are both Vegetarian and the meal was excellent, (they sould advertise the restaurant more !)they even recorked our wine bottle to take back !.The really good part about htis trip was it was so personal we felt like we were on a trip with friends,not just tour guides.
We even had a goodie bag waiting for us on our seats !

2 Thank hollymolly
Boston, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Tour!”
Reviewed 22 November 2008

I recently went on Valley of Fire tour with Desert Fox and I had a wonderful time. The guide was knowledgeable and the kids loved it. We saw the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. Will definitely do it again!

~Josh H.