“If You're Not First You're Last”

Richard Petty Driving Experience
US$289.99*
and up
Richard Petty Driving Experience at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the wheel or ride along at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

On a recent visit to Las Vegas.
We decided to try out the Richard Petty Driving Experience.
What a day we had....
It was simply fantastic.
The speed was amazing, flying round the banked corners was pure Days of Thunder fun.
Although going for the video option I found myself talking to myself a lot more.
Part of me even thought I was Ricky Bobby ;)

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

It's not every day you get an opportunity like this. One you won't forget. From the friendly staff to the thrill of the 130+ mph car. If you can, it's well worth it.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

My wife and I did the 3-lap ride-along package and we can't say enough about how great it was. The staff were excellent and the ride was increadeable. There will be a next time and I am sure we will do the driving but I figured the only way to experience the speed etc. was to ride with a professional - we were not dissapointed :)

I ordered our package around Christmas time and got a smoking deal.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Fun, camaraderie, great instruction and driving a real NASCAR racer around the track with speeds of up to 150 MPH. What a rush! Sang "God Bless America" for the first two laps! The wife did a ride along while I drove the assigned race car. It is really something when you are coming off the apron and on to the race track at 100mph and you go from there, wahoo!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

wow! Is what I can say. I was standing in line to do the ride along and a guy was laughing at me because I was so excited and I hadn't even got in the car yet! But when I did.. It was exciting, thrilling, amazing! The G force going into the corners is about 2 g's. The speed! About 165 mph..Approx. 270 kph. It was over so fast but it was worth it. My husband did the driving experience. He did great! The crew chief and the instructor were great. I highly recommend this place if your in Vegas and love speed. Give it a try... You'll love it... :))

1  Thank pinkpantherr70