“Dream come true”

US$337.99*
and up
Las Vegas Race Car Driving - Richard Petty Rookie Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Take the wheel or ride along at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Le Gosier, null, Guadeloupe
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dream come true”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

In 2011, Just after our weeding in sin city i took a king experience at LVMS. How amazing it was!!! Cherry on the cake i had th #43... A life dream came true, fantastic crew very helpfull and comprehensive with my poor english, if you have the chance to do it with buddy you will remember it, this guy was awesome to me. If (when) i return to U.S i'll take another experience, be sure of that...
Thank you mister Petty for letting us put our butts in these monsters.

Visited November 2012

Norwich, England, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“If You're Not First You're Last”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

On a recent visit to Las Vegas.
We decided to try out the Richard Petty Driving Experience.
What a day we had....
It was simply fantastic.
The speed was amazing, flying round the banked corners was pure Days of Thunder fun.
Although going for the video option I found myself talking to myself a lot more.
Part of me even thought I was Ricky Bobby ;)

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Memorable experience ”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

It's not every day you get an opportunity like this. One you won't forget. From the friendly staff to the thrill of the 130+ mph car. If you can, it's well worth it.

Vancouver, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“What an Experience”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My wife and I did the 3-lap ride-along package and we can't say enough about how great it was. The staff were excellent and the ride was increadeable. There will be a next time and I am sure we will do the driving but I figured the only way to experience the speed etc. was to ride with a professional - we were not dissapointed :)

I ordered our package around Christmas time and got a smoking deal.

Visited September 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Driving Experience”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Fun, camaraderie, great instruction and driving a real NASCAR racer around the track with speeds of up to 150 MPH. What a rush! Sang "God Bless America" for the first two laps! The wife did a ride along while I drove the assigned race car. It is really something when you are coming off the apron and on to the race track at 100mph and you go from there, wahoo!

Visited November 2012