“Weddings”

Arlington, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Weddings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

Our wedding was 10/19/2013. It was absolutely an amazing experience. Have nothing bad to say about the experience. I would recommend them for any type of wedding. Rebecca Stebbins was wonderful. Professional, prompt and most of all genuine. Everything fell into place and she listened and addressed every detail. Can't say enough about her!!!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank carmontrout

Chandler, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vow Renewal at the Venetian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

My beautiful wife and I decided 2 years ago to renew our vows on our 25th wedding anniversary in Las Vegas. After much searching for the perfect location, we decided on The Venetian Hotel and we are so glad that we did. Working with Caroline Yenly on the ceremony was an absolute pleasure and our only disappointment was that she could not join us on that day because of the birth of her daughter. (Congratulations Caroline!) Rebecca Stebbins filled in admirably and coordinated the ceremony expertly. As far as the reception goes, we decided to stay with The Venetian and have it at the Canaletto Restaurant, We began working with Kelly Mendez, but soon Brooke Prendes took over and things could not have been handled any better. Everything we asked for was provided and the food and the service at the reception was exceptional.

Thanks to all at The Venetian who made our special day run so smoothly.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Cecil W
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Just what we wanted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Having never been to Vegas before, we plucked the Venetian out as our wedding venue above all other offerings. The venetian itself is an amazing building both inside and out. Once we got in touch with our wedding planner, everything fell into place. Rebecca Stebbings was an absolute pleasure to correspond with from across the pond here in the UK. We wanted a short and sweet ceremony and it was absolutely perfect. The photographer who comes with the package is also truely amazing - we have so many amazing pictures of day and would recommend the venetian as a wedding venue to anybody who wants to get married in Vegas.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank WickettMcGibson
Rochester, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Perfect!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

My husband and I got married in the Venetian and could not have asked for better service and care by the staff at the Venetian. Even though we had the smallest wedding package, I never once felt like I was any less important than anyone else. Rebecca Stebbins was our planner and she is amazing. She was so welcoming and happy to see us. We really felt like the most important people. In the days working up to our big day, she answered every question, and never once made me feel like I was an inconvenience. When the day came, everything went perfectly. The roses in my bouquet were gorgeous and must have been cut fresh that day. They were so incredibly flawless, at first glance, I thought they were fake. The chapels are elegant and beautiful just like the rest of the hotel. We were not disappointed. You know how sometimes the pictures you see online are the ones taken when a property first opened so when you get there, you are disappointed at what it looks like today? TOTALLY NOT the case here. The pictures you see online, are exactly what you get in the chapel and the rooms. This is a top-notch hotel. Everyone was so accommodating! They take pride in what they do, and it really shows through in every part of your big day. The photographer was awesome. We had fun taking the pictures and even happened to get a picture with an Elvis impersonator. Our day could not have been more perfect. Great staff all around including our wedding planner (Rebecca), photographer (Devin), wedding officiant (Peter) and photo sales (Wendy) and great venue! Our pictures are amazing and we will treasure them our whole lives. It was a wedding to be proud of.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Rielyn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“When Elvis at the drive-thru just won't do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

I was a little apprehensive about getting married in Las Vegas, after seeing all kinds of travel shows about people getting married by drag queens, aboard the starship enterprise, while skydiving, or dressed as vampires. To each his own, but I wanted something with a little more dignity, that I wouldn't have to explain to my grandchildren. I wanted to be able to display a picture of the big day on my mantle without frightening anyone. From the initial booking to the vow exchange, my wedding at the Venetian was seamless. We only had about ten guests, and we used one of their small chapels. The minister was great, the photographer was fun, and the wedding coordinators most helpful and friendly. They took care of the flowers and all the little details, all we had to do was show up! I would definitely recommend using their services for your nuptials! Our guests kept telling us how surprised they were at how nice it was for a small, Vegas wedding. We were very satisfied.

Visited July 2013