“Such great fun!! Just like the movie!”

Coyote Ugly Saloon Las Vegas
US$39.99*
Las Vegas Club and Bar Crawl
Ranked #59 of 336 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Having gained international fame with the release of a theatrical film, this legendary bar features sassy and sexy bartenders performing bold stunts atop the bar each night.
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I went to the Coyote Ugly bar with a group of girl friends. It is such great fun and a brilliant night out! Like in the movie the dancers are pretty scary(!) and throw water out over the crowds. Girls should be prepared to be dragged on to the bar to dance and for some free shots! Guys be prepared to be shouted at and humiliated!!!! All in the name of good fun!

1  Thank LouiseE04
There are newer reviews for Coyote Ugly Saloon Las Vegas

Reviewed 21 May 2012

I have been here twice, once in 2007 and once in May 2012. Both times this was my absolute favorite club we went to (we went to LAX, Chateau, Rhumbar, Tryst, XS). It's not pretentious, about $10 cover, the crowd is fun, and it's not country music, by the way. Ladies, if you love to dance, make your way up to the stage. Both times I went I spent the whole time up on the stage dancing. You get free shots up there and lots of attention. If you're there for a special event, like a bachelorette party, be prepared to lose something. Let's just say there is quite a collection of bras on the ceiling and they're not just decorations.

Use the restroom before you go in because there isn't one inside. But we didn't have any problems getting back in with the hand stamp.

Best club for dancing!

Reviewed 19 May 2012

wild! I'll be back. The scene was wild the drinks flowed I had a great time.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

Standing room only, but had fun watching people dance on the bar

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Went early with the 2 for 1 coupon, hung around 30 minutes trying to get a beer, we learned that they would only give you one that you paid for and then come back, it was a mess. They do not have restrooms, you have to leave the place go down stairs in the Casino to use the restrooms, we came back later it was packed, but can't get a drink and too far to the restroom, I would skip this stop